Thread: fiberglass backseat

taylormanss
    who is making the fiberglass backseats now ?,I need one for my liberator,actually I need the two front buckets also.Randall............

olbiezer
    saw a couple seats on ebay for sale beleave it was under jet boats cat. cline extreem in orlando makes em also....i got mine there

progplb
    http://www.jetboatperformance.com
    Email or call for pricing and information.

1 fast okie
    contact scott seastrom @ scotts marine and welding hot springs ar 501-624-0137. I just got mine for my 19' daytona. scott does the best work there is.he built my 18' gullwing 2 years ago and the interior and now the seats for my new project.

taylormanss
    thanks alot guys!

Freedom Plus
    Thanks for the call today Taylormans about the seats and upholstery. Thanks also to 1fastokie for the referral. Taylormans, I can probably help you with your interior or exterior fiberglass work also . I can install balsa for you but I recomend carpet at least in the front of a lake boat as the balsa gets very hot in the sun.

taylormanss
    hey freedom send me your prices again to my email taylormanss@yahoo.com or give me a call at 361-230-2563. as for the fiberglass work I have a guy doinmg it right now in aransas pass,tx. thanks anyway,I'll let ya know about the fiberglass when I go pick it up on friday.