Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laundry question

gramps
    Now that my laundry lady of 30 years has moved out I have come across a mystery that I cannot figure out. Why is it my tee shirts all turn inside out when I wash them?

racecar.hotshoe
    Now that my laundry lady of 30 years has moved out I have come across a mystery that I cannot figure out. Why is it my tee shirts all turn inside out when I wash them?
    Cause your doing someone elses laundry..........:jawdrop:

hoolign
    You think thats a mystery?? I still can't figure out why when I'm home ..I throw my dirty clothes on the floor and the next day, they appear, clean and ironed and folded in my dresser?? Yet when I'm at work, I can't find that button on the washing machine??

phebus
    Just wear them the way they come out, and then the next time you wash them, they will be right side out. It's like getting a second set of t shirts.
    Hey, here's an idea. Print t shirts up with a different design on the inside and out. Two for one special, reversible t shirts.

Mrs.Racer277
    You think thats a mystery?? I still can't figure out why when I'm home ..I throw my dirty clothes on the floor and the next day, they appear, clean and ironed and folded in my dresser?? Yet when I'm at work, I can't find that button on the washing machine??
    LOL
    Sean thinks a lil elf comes in and takes care of his stuff .....Yesterday the cleaning lady had to pick his underwear up off the floor.

hoolign
    LOL
    Sean thinks a lil elf comes in and takes care of his stuff .....Yesterday the cleaning lady had to pick his underwear up off the floor.
    My cleaning lady is getting lazy.. "OW FUKK" She was standing behind me

Mrs.Racer277
    My cleaning lady is getting lazy.. "OW FUKK" She was standing behind me
    LMAO
    I hope she smacks you in the back of the head.

hoolign
    LMAO
    I hope she smacks you in the back of the head.
    She better be gettin my lunch ready!

Mrs.Racer277
    She better be gettin my lunch ready!
    You are soooooooooooooooooo bad :devil:

Screaming Pete
    is that the same as the wife divorced you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast