Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Warriors beating the Mavericks.

dmontzsta
    I cannot believe nobody is talking about this?
    This is HUGE! The Warriors have not been in the playoffs for 13 years and then they upset the #1 ranked Mavericks who have been on fire all season, all that work for nothing!
    Where are all the Dallas fans now? You can all have a seat next to the Lakers fans, cause we achieved the same things this year! lol.

AZJD
    I am not shocked. Typically the teams that have an amazing season don't take it all.
    Suns 2 years ago
    Mariners 100+ win season
    Yankees stupid payroll year after year.....
    I am happy though, because dallas always gave the suns a run...

AZJD
    I cannot believe nobody is talking about this?
    This is HUGE! The Warriors have not been in the playoffs for 13 years and then they upset the #1 ranked Mavericks who have been on fire all season, all that work for nothing!
    Where are all the Dallas fans now? You can all have a seat next to the Lakers fans, cause we achieved the same things this year! lol.
    Not exactly the same things.........
    The Mavs did log one of the best records ever and may just produce an MVP still...

460 jus getn it
    I turned that game off at the 6 min mark in the 3rd. Dallas fell apart, and there so called MVP was horrible.

460 jus getn it
    Not exactly the same things.........
    The Mavs did log one of the best records ever and may just produce an MVP still...
    Not after his performance this series. They look at things like that and he wasnt there for his team when they needed him. Nash is going to win the mvp again.

eliminatedsprinter
    I called them Tomato cans a month ago. When you play D as soft as they do, anything can happen.. 67 wins during the season when only San Antonio was playing any defense.. But in the Playoffs teams try harder and sometimes that translates into more D. Apparrently the Mave's couldn't toughen up and adjust...

dmontzsta
    I agree, I like Dirk, hell...who doesnt like a whiteboy that can ball like that!
    But, he CHOKED! and HARD! I think Nash is going to win MVP again. If they are considering Dirk still, then they might as well throw Kobe in for that matter, since his stats were MUCH better than Dirks all year and without Kobe the Lakers arent shit (which makes him the most valuable person on his team, correct?).
    I still say Nash...just another whiteboy who can ball.

Cole Trickle
    I don't think they will get past the Spurs but I think either Utah or Houston might have a problem.
    They are easily the most exciting team in the Western conference right now.
    Dallas sure were smart by sitting there starters the last game of the season...lol

skygod73
    Dirk might win because the award was voted on at the end of the regular season. That would be one funny award presentation, MVP gets bounced in first round with 67 wins. Just goes to show there are only a few true "super" stars in the league. I'm talking about being there in the clutch on the highest stage. I would love to see the Warriors make some more noise.

AZJD
    Not after his performance this series. They look at things like that and he wasnt there for his team when they needed him. Nash is going to win the mvp again.
    Playoffs don't count and Dallas didn't win if Dirk didn't play well. Suns had Barbosa to pick up the slack of Nash and due to him winning the 6th man award I would bet ya Nash doesn't 3 peat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast