Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pine Flat Res

25dic
    I thought I had reservations at Pine Flat for Memorial weekend but called to make sure and they told me no go. We made the reservations on the way out of town last Memorial weekend, but they did not have next years book on hand but would add the reservation when they got the book. In a nut shell they did not add the reservation and I am looking for lodging for memorial weekend around the lake if anyone has a hookup please let me know.

disco_charger
    You can try to get one of the spots at Trimmer Springs (up river). It's a little more secluded, but no reservations. You might have to get there early on Friday. In my opinion, it's worth it. I love the Flats. Beautiful place to boat.

25dic
    Thanx for the info Disco, do they offer rooms or cabins for rent?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    you have become so "high maintenance". i remember when you would just sleep in the back of your truck! You would just crawl back to the tailgate, throw up then go back to sleep! Ahhhh the good ole days!

25dic
    Yes I have been known to do that, but now I would have to crawl over the 4year old and 1 year old. Check with any of your studio connections and see if you can swing a trailer for the weekend. Nothing too great just a place to put our heads.

RitcheyRch
    Never been to Pine Flats. A ski buddy of mine used to go there quite often and always said was his favorite ski lake.

25dic
    It is a very nice lake but not a lot of beaches, Memorial weekend the water is a very nice temperature.

TAF
    Use to go there a lot in the '80's. My supposed bachelor party was to be there but I passed out in my tent and my buddies barrowed my truck and went to the bar. Don't ever ask a biker bartender for a "Girl Scout Cookie" (hot chocolate & peppermint Schnapps) :sqeyes: I did and ended up drink'n Jack 'n Cokes the rest of the nightbefore. Once again, I wish I could download Polaroids (scanner). Many great pics and memories of a beautiful lake.....even when it was nearly empty

230EAGLE
    It's Been A Long Time Since I Camped There. It Used To Be First Come First Served For Camping. See If The Overflo Is Open? Good Luck Lake Might Be A Little Low And Watch Out For Debris (very Large Logs). Great Lake And Have Fun!!!

Hustler
    Check with the store at the top of the hill at Lakeridge Marina. There are trailer behind it and alot of them are rentals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast