Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Settling this thing once and for all

burningm
    Last summer I had a grudge match set up against GM Killer. We never got to line up and get it on because his big Ferd couldn't get out of it's own way. (Imagine that)Well now he is back and it is time to put up or beat feet. So Gm Killer, when and where are we gonna race. It's GO TIME/ Oh yeah the stakes are still the same. I believe it had something to do with your woman playing leapfrog naked when you lost.

superdave013
    Jetboatguru:
    burningm
    Last summer I had a grudge match set up against GM Killer. We never got to line up and get it on because his big Ferd couldn't get out of it's own way. (Imagine that)Well now he is back and it is time to put up or beat feet. So Gm Killer, when and where are we gonna race. It's GO TIME/ Oh yeah the stakes are still the same. I believe it had something to do with your woman playing leapfrog naked when you lost.I remember that leap frog shit. Was that that Toppless chick?

topless
    OK it sounds like a bunch of fags wanna get naked and play leapfrog... I'm game since killer will NOT lose anyway. So if the bets are on, I'm there but when he wins, all you fags have to play "leapfrog" by yourselves...deal?

Bense468
    lol here we go again. Tony I think that there were pinks involved and all that but you should just run to see that hairy frog leap.

picklefork1
    Stomp that terd - I mean ferd

topless
    You Bense must be one of the fags interested in leaping over hairy guys...Seems like you won't have any trouble finding "your own kind" on this site

schiada96
    she's back

Monkey Bung
    Is TR4 DRIVING??? eek!

topless
    Killer is driving his...maybe guru needs to hire a real pro to drive his if he wants to win

smalls
    topless:
    Killer is driving his...maybe guru needs to hire a real pro to drive his if he wants to winRIBBIT,,, RIBBIT ,,,,,, LMFAO

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast