Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hanson check in thread.

Kim Hanson
    [QUOTE=Kim Hanson]did you know they come out with a competition subs that weighs in at 65 lbs. a piece Pioneer Rocks QUOTE]
    http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/pro...jackHammer.cfm
    This trumps that by a long shot. A 370lb sub :rollside: . I think ONE of those would be plenty.
    Sounds like you got a decent stereo as it is. My friend in high school had the loudest stereo I've ever been around. He had an 86 Monte Carlo SS with 6 10 inch kickers in the trunk, and an 8 incher in each front kick panel. Each sub was getting 1000 watts peak, 500 rms. For the school car show I tried to beat him in the stereo competition by filling my ranger bed full of subs. A bunch of my friends pulled out their sub boxes and threw them into the box of my truck until no more would fit. I think I had around 12 subs back there, running off 5-6 batteries. It was a real hack job, had the RCA cables running from the amp in my truck out the passenger window. I believe i had a sub sitting on the passenger seat as well. Needless to say, it was very loud... i drove it around town for a couple days like that. Unfortunately, when the time came to show it to the judges, I had run the batteries down... also, it was loud from a distance, but the acoustics of subs pointing up into the air just don't resonate like inside a car. I was also in for loudest exhaust that day too... i had my el camino there that day too. .040 over 400 small block with a 270 duration cam running open headers... somehow the judges didn't think it was as loud a STOCK 85 ford half ton with the cat removed ( 1 and 7/8 inch single pipe, snapped and backfired is all it did). Anyways, I still got the "lifetime achievement" award... only guy in grade 12 with 4 vehicles (also had my Scout and GTA).
    My GTA has a bit of a stereo in it... nothing too special, but enough to make myself heard. Just one 12", really clean install though. Third gen's had that well at the back there that is just the right size to flush mount a sub in and upholster in matching carpet... T-top bags cover it completely.
    I'm going to go look into those in the AM, that is one sick sub.........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    75 joints of 88.9mm?? that's not even a kill string..WTF are these things you call "rods??"
    Hooligan thats to the top of the liner, they don't pump from bottom thats 2300 metres deep ,about 200 joints .........( . )( . ).......rods are the little things that rotate round and round.

Kim Hanson
    Now if we could teach him how to use a washroom instead of my snowmachine ..he'd be a great guy!
    I will bring a RV next time and then I won't have to wash your winter toys up for you ...........( . )( . )......I hate to wake people up bra!

Kim Hanson
    Ahem
    I worked and it sucked, so I started to have some wobbly pops and I think its going to be a really swell night for " What the Hell did he say ? " I don't have to work this weekend so its to the floor and let her buck Donald, so kiss my Arse Donald :crossx: .......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    First thing that I'm doing is getting rid of this stupid avatar, its so dead......( . )( . )............ :crossx:

dmontzsta
    What are your plans for the weekend?

Kim Hanson
    What are your plans for the weekend?
    I'm off to a party, a little 4 wheeling ! Its out in the country Donald chew some snuff and shit in the woods kinda crap
    I'm just going to a party, later eh!..........( . )( . )............

Boy Named Sue
    This thread sucks! :devil: Kim, people are seeing a likeable human being behind all the nonsense jabberwocky. Its gonna make it hard to kick you in the junk anymore. What is this world coming to? Everybody likes Kim, lollypops and lemonade and how do you do Ma'am very well and you sir? Geez!
    Tell you what, I'm gonna start drinking and pretend I never read this foolishness!
    ~ Suuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeey!

hoolign
    Hooligan thats to the top of the liner, they don't pump from bottom thats 2300 metres deep ,about 200 joints .........( . )( . ).......rods are the little things that rotate round and round.
    2300 meters is bottom??? we have gophers that have deeper burrows.well their basements anyways

FMluvswater
    and Jenna is going to go do the Canadian Idol thing ( she is very good at singing & acting )
    That is way cool, Sugar! Has she already auditioned? Been accepted? Let me know how she does with that. If she makes it to the show I'll definitely tune in. :smile:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast