Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I HAVE A FRIEND PROBLEM...advise?

Riverat84
    okay, i havce a friend that ive known all my life and we are both good golfers...scratch almost...and recently he suprised me w/ a golf vacation to pebble beach, to play 2 of the courses!...but ever since, he's been acting like an asshole, and being plain rude to me whever we and our friends hang out..which is like 2 times a week...he's been belittling me on everything i say, being disrespectful, and again, plain rude. i havent done anything to deserve this shotty treatment, but ive gotten it...right now, i just feel like calling him and telling him im not rolling out w/ him, because he chooses to be a dick, ever since he planned this expensive trip ($3200)...what should i do? its been pissing me off for at least the past month....am i being a woman? too sensitive? or do i deserve much better from a 'best friend'? any CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm appreciated...thanx...
    Reid

Boozer
    Kick his ass

Riverat84
    yeah i was thinking the same thing man,...thanx...

DeltaSigBoater
    What a fockin' DOUCHEBAG!!!
    Confront him about it & ask him WTF is going on? If he doesnt give a straight & reasonable answer then forget the trip.

grads2112
    Go down to Pebble and whip his ass and tell him thanks for the free round of golf...that will shut him up.

Riverat84
    yeah, i just got off the phone w/ him...and he would'nt let me even talk....he's saying shat like..."think about it for a couple of days then call me back..." BS like that.....fool was just trying to drown me out and compliment me while im trying to tell him how i feel...i seriously doubt he even heard a word i said...focker. i dont even wanna go anymore.

Riverat84
    Go down to Pebble and whip his ass and tell him thanks for the free round of golf...that will shut him up.
    haha. i could do that also.

cudaz101
    yeah, i just got off the phone w/ him...and he would'nt let me even talk....he's saying shat like..."think about it for a couple of days then call me back..." BS like that.....fool was just trying to drown me out and compliment me while im trying to tell him how i feel...i seriously doubt he even heard a word i said...focker. i dont even wanna go anymore.
    Guy sounds like a real dink...Straiten his ass out however its gotta go down...
    Brad

Pheelin Phroggy
    Take the trip... fu.. with him the whole trip, enjoy yourself...then shut him out.....might as well get a free ride out of the assbite... or don't.. only you can tell wether the friendship is worth saving.... I would personally let him know the deal and if he doesn't like it... walk and start another chapter.

Riverat84
    yeah i feel you guys, right now, fock him....pebble beach will always be there...free or not...its not worth his bullshit. i dont know.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast