Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam: Project: 74 Ortiz 21'

Partycattin
    Have a 1974 Ortiz 21' Jet. Bought this about 5 years ago and haven't found the time to play with it.
    Paid about $1500 and was told the motor had just been gone through (454). Prior owner had taken the boat to Havasu and the jet went bad.
    Motor has Edelbrock Performer RPM alum intake. Edelbrock Carb. 049 heads. Accell Billett Distributor.
    Has Alum side tanks. Not sure of capacity but they do not look to be the original.
    Interior was redone but some of the wood is soft. I've had it stored in my shed so it's not getting killed by the sun.
    Pretty much needs top to bottom resto with a few exceptions.
    Boat may be worth more parted out than together.Trade for small alum fishing boat, alum cylinder heads for new BBC or ???
    Boat is in Simi Valley

Flip
    Check your PM's

Partycattin
    Nobody out there has a P.O.S. pontoon or small fishing boat that is collecting spiders.
    Need a fishing boat for June Lake later this month. Pontoon that runs but needs a lot of work would be great.

UltraLucky
    "Motor had Edelbrock Performer RPM alum intake. Edelbrock Carb. 049 heads. Accell Billett Distributor."
    Are these parts included? Does the trailer have registration/Perm plates ?

Partycattin
    "Motor had Edelbrock Performer RPM alum intake. Edelbrock Carb. 049 heads. Accell Billett Distributor."
    Are these parts included? Does the trailer have registration/Perm plates ?
    It includes those parts. I pulled the heads and intake off a while back as I suspected that water may have gotten in the motor. The valves have some surface rust on them. I didn't get any further than that. At minimum, I think the motor needs to be checked closer.
    Trailer was registered in 2001. I haven't paid anything on it since it's been sitting. I'd have to check if the tags are perm or not.

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    email me at js2ndiinone@aol.com. I might have that fishing boat you are looking for.

Partycattin
    email me at js2ndiinone@aol.com. I might have that fishing boat you are looking for.
    I emailed you. What do you have?

Partycattin
    Info that has been requested
    Motor #'s 3999289 1 24 73
    Tanks: 6 feet long 1'3" tall. 6" wide at top, about 3" wide at bottom.
    Tires have been sitting for about 5 years but seem to be in good shape. The boat sits in a fenced in RV. The fences block most of the sun from the sides, but not the top. Interior is stored in my shed.
    I think that's all the info that has been requested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast