Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ming Race Reports?

UBFJ #454
    Anyone have any Information?

HBjet
    Not much of a report... but
    The weather was great today and really good in the morning.
    Willis ran solid all day from what I saw. I think his best pass was in the 8.40's
    SFS also got in the 8.40's
    Cyclone's best number (so far) was in the low 8.70's.
    Looking for a good day tomorrow.
    HBjet

Cas
    how'd Mrs Moose do? anyone know?

BAE_557
    how'd Mrs Moose do? anyone know?
    I saw them run 3 times on Saturday, each pass was better than the previous
    I'll let the Mooses fill in the details

Goad
    I just got home....just went for today, wasnt able to make it yesterday.
    Got to see some nice runs, I dont have any numbers for ya.....got to see a couple 215mph blown hydro passes. Cyclone's ride plate ripped off on his first run of today. (nice meetin ya mike)

cyclone
    I think blue wonder won the 9 second bracket, beating Roznos in the final.
    fuentes won bgj.
    willis ran hard all weekend. think he was running 8.30's and the motor was still running on all 8 cylinders after the weekend was over.
    johnwithjm ran hard too. he was squeezing his way to 8.18-8.20 passes all weekend. i think Hicks beat him in the final in ubfj.
    not sure who else won.
    i think Roadstrom Jr broke the mph record in Comp Flat again.
    Eddie Pacillo/Kebin Kinsley got the mph/et record in TAH, running like 217 mph/5.42 seconds. that boat ran hard.
    Wiskey River TFH was there and made a half track pass today and another on saturday. it was sick to hear that think in the pits running and it throws an amazing roost.
    As for me, qualifying went really well. We went 8.85 off the trailer and improved to 8.73 by the end of qualifying. I didnt want to try and slow the boat down to run 9.0s so we just pressed our luck and stepped into the 8.50 bracket on sunday.
    Went out in round one of that bracket against Sofaking and lost in round one of UBFJ against Johnwithjm after the ride plate ripped off the shoe and broke the cradle off the bowl about 200 feet off the starting line. scary ride!
    thanks to everyone that came by the pits. we'll give it another shot in June. nice meeting you Goad.

HBjet
    Weather was hot today.
    First round in the 8.50 class we were against SFS (The Red Dragon) and Cyclone saw red at the tree when he was just a little quick off the lights.
    First round in UBFJ we had John D. and the ride plate parted from the boat in the first 200 feet giving Mike one hell of a job at the wheel when the boat reacted. Good Job Mike for keeping it under control.
    All in all it was a good weekend and there was some good racing today and yesterday.
    HBjet

Mrs.Racer277
    Great day of racing

MudPumper
    Hell yeah.....seeing all the boats and smelling the fuel got me all excited about river season....Now all I need to do is get the boat back together.
    Mike, Randy and Robert, I got the funnel and the beer ready but Gina ran away screaming.

HBjet
    Mike, Randy and Robert, I got the funnel and the beer ready but Gina ran away screaming.
    Oh Fock I almost fell off my seat... LOL...
    It was good to see you two as well. Small world with Michelle and Gina huh? Looking forward to Memorial Weekend... and good luck getting the motor together on time.
    HBjet

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast