Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning

Everyone on the west side of the hill make it through the night?
    Just a little rain & a lot of wind here on this side.
    Morg.

BigBoyToys
    Yeah Morg...You get any snow out there? I was supposed to go to Reno today but it was rescheduled for next Saturday.
    I've spent the last 3 hours looking at all the weather data for CFW.....Satellites, precip totals, etc. Pretty cool stuff.
    Looks like you got a storm moving in tonight. Winter storm warning for Reno...6"-12" overnight, strong winds creating blizzard like conditions .... Now if you could just melt it and send it to CFW eek!
    [ December 14, 2002, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    I did have a gate blow off the hinges in the middle of the night though...could've been worse, it could have taken the whole fence down.

BigBoyToys:
    Yeah Morg...You get any snow out there? I was supposed to go to Reno today but it was rescheduled for next Saturday.
    I've spent the last 3 hours looking at all the weather data for CFW.....Satelites, precip totals, etc. Pretty cool stuff. Still no snow. It only got down into the 40's last night. Today might have been a good time to come up. It is still warm. The snow level is at around 7000 ft, which means you will hit verry little going over the pass at 7200 ft.
    I'm just stoked to see the water. Most people don't realize that the hole electricity deal that happend a couple of years ago drained all the lakes in the sierra's & foothills. We had one year @ 75% of normal & all the lake were empty. We need a huge year just to get back to normal.
    Then we need to do something about all you guy's in the land of oz...j/k
    Morg.

BigBoyToys
    Nah...I don't want to go to Reno today anyways. I hate working on my normal days off. I have plenty to do anyways...gonna head out for the shop here pretty quick and start reassembling an engine...
    [ December 14, 2002, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys:
    Nah...I don't want to go to Reno today anyways. I hate working on my normal days off. I have plenty to do anyways...gonna head out for the shop here pretty quick and start reassembling an engine...Good for you. Get the beast run'n time is running out.
    Did you get the heads from Jimmy through GT?

BigBoyToys
    Morg:
    BigBoyToys:
    Nah...I don't want to go to Reno today anyways. I hate working on my normal days off. I have plenty to do anyways...gonna head out for the shop here pretty quick and start reassembling an engine...Good for you. Get the beast run'n time is running out.
    Did you get the heads from Jimmy through GT?No, I went out to Joe Shelfos place in Napa and got some heads from him that Tim Morgan did some work on... Joe gave me a good deal, complete set with new valves, springs, etc for $500

BigBoyToys
    My jaw just dropped jawdrop when I saw the boat in Joe's garage that he just finished. An alcohol flat. It was beautiful!

BigBoyToys:
    My jaw just dropped jawdrop when I saw the boat in Joe's garage that he just finished. An alcohol flat. It was beautiful!Way to go on the heads.
    Is Joe going to run the flat or did he build it for a customer?

BigBoyToys
    I think he said it was for a customer. It is scary fast looking... No capsule, TAF, killer paint, etc.
    Too much boat for me...for now But one of these days... wink
    [ December 14, 2002, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast