Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: dragboat

rrrr
    Draggy, spending all day in bench racers responding to every stinkin' thread is is terminally gay.
    It reveals you as the potentate of the pole smokers, the baron of biscuit snatchers, the chairman of cracktivities, the king of keister bandits, the statesman of sausage stuffers, the big dog of back door artists, the CEO of cavity probers, and the master of the meat safari.
    Lame ass replies to threads doesn't make you a bench racer; you have to insult people and show some ability to be witty.
    You better pick up your game or your BR license is gonna be history.
    FAG. :crossx: :crossx:

dragboat
    Oh Sheet! LMFAO!!! I've only had my Bench Racers License for a week or so and I get pulled over by the Head Officer of Orifices! For loitering, Oh Sheet! Honest Orrrrfficer, I just thought I'd post one thing on each thread on the first page of BR to see witch one of you Homos would come out of your closets and make a pass at me! rrrr Wins!!! I didn't think the Bench Racers alumni would put up with just posting nonsense just to get attention. Yes, Yes I know thats why your here Orrrrficer, You fart knocker:hammer2:
    So wipe the KY off your chin and tell us what you really think! :crossx: contest winner

photo chick
    That's so funny!! I just clicked into benchracers to see what you fags have been up to and I look down the line and it's all Dragboat's posts........I was gonna start a thread for Dragboat but then saw you'd already done it rrrr.......... what's up with the TX weather Sir? Will we ever have a nice day?
    Dragboat........why don't you venture out to the Sandbar? Don't be scared....Kimmy won't ground you!

Forkin' Crazy
    Fags in bench racers? Say it ain't so!

rrrr
    That's so funny!! I just clicked into benchracers to see what you fags have been up to and I look down the line and it's all Dragboat's posts........I was gonna start a thread for Dragboat but then saw you'd already done it rrrr.......... what's up with the TX weather Sir? Will we ever have a nice day?
    Dragboat........why don't you venture out to the Sandbar? Don't be scared....Kimmy won't ground you!
    Be patient, PC....this rain will make for a nice summer on the lakes. A few more weeks and we'll be out every weekend.
    Dragfag is skeered to visit the Sandbar.....he's not used to heterosexual social situations. :crossx: :crossx:

photo chick
    Be patient, PC....this rain will make for a nice summer on the lakes. A few more weeks and we'll be out every weekend.
    Dragfag is skeered to visit the Sandbar.....he's not used to heterosexual social situations. :crossx: :crossx:
    I'm sooo ready! I hate to complain, I know in a matter of a month I'll be out working with the cats and I'll be complaining it's too hot! Two days ago one of the cats tried to bite me cause he was uncomfortable, he has a coat from eurasia and doesn't like the warm weather.....

dragboat

FNG

dragboat
    Thanks rrrr, I am surprised to have caught such a big fish with such an old bit. It was/is getting dull in here.
    Yea,.......so ............how bout that weather there photo chic.:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: so controversial!:sleeping:
    :sleeping: :sleeping:

rrrr
    You don't have to make up stuff, dragfag. I know you just wanted to get your name out there so anyone trolling for an ass monkey would immediately think of you. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :skull:
    You may notice PC is talking about going to the LAKE and she's a FEMALE......I have better things to do than count pubic hairs like you do, chief. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast