Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all you LE types.....

boatsnblondes
    This buds for you....... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKMJO0iXxYY&NR=1)
    kid got what he deserved, fock these bastards...why do they even make it to court????

Moneypitt
    Hey, you bail out a third floor window and you're gonna get a few bumps and bruises.........I thought cop killing got you the needle in all 50 states?......MP

73kona455
    looks like they stopped short of finishing what should have been done,, beat him to death....

HavasuSelect
    Did you hear that idiot mother? "My son is not guilty". Stupid bitch he shot a cop in a court room in front of a room full of people. They should have done the same thing to her for breeding that monster.

The cops in the courtroom should have taken him out right on the spot while he still had the detective's gun. End of drama. Dirtbags like this do not deserve life in prison.

COWBOY KENNY
    But if you kill the criminal than you end up on trail. We can thank the liberals, Dummycrats, ACLU, rainbow coalition, various reverands and the other hand full of pukes that screw all the good things up.

But if you kill the criminal than you end up on trail. We can thank the liberals, Dummycrats, ACLU, rainbow coalition, various reverands and the other hand full of pukes that screw all the good things up.
    Not if he still had the gun in his hand and just killed the detective. He's life threatening at that point. Shoot him dead right then. End of story.
    Too bad the fall out the 3 story window didn't kill him.

Looking at his swollen mangled face made me smile more than when I found out Paris Hilton was doin time.

Purple Jurk
    NOW ALL OF US TAX PAYERS HAVE TO SUPPORT HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS FOCKING LIFE, GEE THANKS TOO ALL THE HUMAN RIGHTS GEEKS. I AM FOR AN EYE FOR AN EYE, THAT WOULD STOP ALOT OF SENSELESS KILLING AND CHRIME. I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR ANYBODY THAT DOSE HARM TOO ANY ONE

JetBoatRich
    Looks like he healed OK:sqeyes: what about the the lady he killed:sqeyes: she is not coming back or the cop he shot in the face
    He got off to easy:sqeyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast