Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker Run Helicopter Pics

jdnichols
    So I'm going thru all the pictures to pare them down to fit on a CD and run accross some great pictures of an F-32 DCB "Sic and Wrong"
    To bad he's wasn't in the poker run, (no Decals) Guess I'll just have to delete them. :devil: Had a number of boats running on the first leg that weren't part of the run.
    Jim

ELIMINAT THIS
    F u c k i n g fringe boaters............

Havasu Hangin'
    I hear that guy is mentally unstable. Personally, I'd hang onto them- I think America's Most Wanted will be calling for them one day anyway.

Charley
    So I'm going thru all the pictures to pare them down to fit on a CD and run accross some great pictures of an F-32 DCB "Sic and Wrong"
    To bad he's wasn't in the poker run, (no Decals) Guess I'll just have to delete them. :devil: Had a number of boats running on the first leg that weren't part of the run.
    Jim
    That's not nice Jim!
    Family trip was on tap buddy, had fun watching all the big heat flying by neaw BM though.... great job on the event!

Charley
    I hear that guy is mentally unstable. Personally, I'd hang onto them- I think America's Most Wanted will be calling for them one day anyway.

With my center of gravity it's near impossible to be unstable

Patyacht
    Jim
    Jim;
    From what I saw there were a lot of late observer boats running down the lake just before and during the run this year. I put the tape in the mail to you Saturday.

jdnichols
    Jim;
    From what I saw there were a lot of late observer boats running down the lake just before and during the run this year. I put the tape in the mail to you Saturday.
    Thanks Pat I just wanted to give Charlie a hard time
    Here's a couple of the photos, Charlie let me know if your interested
    http://www.lakeracerllc.com/storepics/_EBM2378.JPG
    http://www.lakeracerllc.com/storepics/_EBM2388.JPG

MRS FLYIN VEE
    very cool shots.

AZJD
    Jim
    So when do you think we will be able to see the rest?

Havasu Hangin'
    http://www.lakeracerllc.com/storepics/_EBM2388.JPG
    That's a nice shot- you can barely see the phone book.
    :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast