Thread: something I'm proud of

marty722
    Well I finally got it done.... I have not worked on a motor since high school and I just spent the last 6 weeks and a ton of money to make my motor look alittle better.... This is not like some of your motors that you guys have but I'm proud of what I did and with alittle help I was able to remember how things were done... So tell me what do you think?
    PS I bought this thing from a ***boater and it ran like shit.... Of course I was never told about it.. but now it runs like a bat out of hell....
    PSS one more thing to make it complete is a nice set of thru transom headers.... no more cover on the motor....

Dribble
    All I see is an engine.

Summer LuvN
    Well I finally got it done.... I have not worked on a motor since high school and I just spent the last 6 weeks and a ton of money to make my motor look alittle better.... This is not like some of your motors that you guys have but I'm proud of what I did and with alittle help I was able to remember how things were done... So tell me what do you think?
    PS I bought this thing from a ***boater and it ran like shit.... Of course I was never told about it.. but now it runs like a bat out of hell....
    PSS one more thing to make it complete is a nice set of thru transom headers.... no more cove on the motor....
    Good job on that! How much help did ya have?????:devil: