Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just like that..........GONE!

AZJD
    So back to what I was saying. Be bold and take your pic in the open cuz if I catch u sneaking pics of my chicks ass you can bet I am sending Big Warlock over to handle my business for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
    As i was trying to say. pics are cool and cameras are fine. But being shady and trying to snap sercret pics of people isnt cool. Stalker type shit.

460 jus getn it
    So back to what I was saying. Be bold and take your pic in the open cuz if I catch u sneaking pics of my chicks ass you can bet I am sending Big Warlock over to handle my business for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But i thought rob was a gental giant.

OutCole'd
    Damnit, I knew I should have done the old "right click & save on that pic"!

That was fast LOLOLOL. What?? Was the guy crouched down or moving around on his belly sneaking these pics? Or was he just in camo walking around?

AZJD
    That was fast LOLOLOL. What?? Was the guy crouched down or moving around on his belly sneaking these pics? Or was he just in camo walking around?
    Sounds like you are one of these guys who can't get a hot chick so you sneak pics of them when they are not looking!
    Makes for good jerk material on those late night at home by yourself............

Jordy
    You're real fockin' tough behind a keyboard Chicken Legs!!!
    I bet you're the kind of guy who punches windshields in trucks.

AZJD
    No you punched it! I used the mag light!

460 jus getn it
    O lord,
    What did jd do know?

Big Warlock
    How did my name get in this? I kept my girl under control as best as possible. Not too many pics of her have surfaced! LOL But you know I watch out for your tatooed freek azzes!!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast