Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Emotional Attached To Their Boat?

230EAGLE
    Just A Thought If Anybody Was Emotional Attached To Their Boat For One Reason Or Another? Could You Get Rid If It Without Second Thoughts?

Jbb
    Emotionally attached to boating maybe........I could sell the boat... without a problem..........there is always another deal....right around the corner...

H20 Toie
    i would have to find a killer boat before i would even think about getting rid of mine. it has been way to much fun

vee-driven
    i love my boat because i think it's bad ass! lol

DeltaSigBoater
    I try not to be but its hard... I am more emotionally attached to my 13' Boston Whaler than I am my 27' Day Cruiser.

ratso
    I had sold my HydroStream to one of my best friends back in 99... kicked myself in the ass for it quite a few times. In the summer of 2000 I finally talked him into selling it back to me, as he was only able to use it once or twice a year anyway. He told me that he knew how much I loved that boat, and he just wouldn't feel right if he didn't sell it back to me. We worked out the deal... and two weeks later he had an accident on the job and died. His wife told me at the funeral how much Tony always liked that boat, but he didn't have the heart to keep it knowing how much it and our friendship meant to us... I'll never sell it again... It always reminds me of the good times we had, and I know he's up there smiling down on us as we're ripping across the lake on those hot summer days...

707dog
    to a certain extent...i met my girlfreind/son's mom while launching this boat and we talk about it everytime we are launching or loading it we make little silly cracks at each other about...just some good times!!

Jyruiz
    No, I can sell it tomorrow and go out an buy another the next day.

i am not atached to anything .........I would sell my wife and kids for the right price...

RitcheyRch
    Everything can be bought for the right price.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast