Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idaho Regatta, Burley.

GN117 Big Dawg
    Has anyone heard how the guys are doing up there?

GofastRacer
    GN117 Big Dawg:
    Has anyone heard how the guys are doing up there? Check your PM's..

BILLY.B
    GN117 Big Dawg:
    Has anyone heard how the guys are doing up there? Yo BIG DAWG, Jerry(V-DRIVE VIDEO) called me last night and told me that Ty had been winning in SS, and PS. Duff was struggling with the PS and Dave Bryant had flipped on the first round of the SS shoot-out. He was ok and so was the boat. He got it dried out and then he broke a prop shaft, tough luck award huh. Talked to Paul Fitzgerald this morning and he said that when the money was on the line look for Duff to clean up. There's 4 K's up there, Duff, Paul Britton, Cory Munson, Charlie Marcque(sorry for spelling his last name wrong). Duff was winning the K class with Paul close behind. John Ross I believe got thrown from his cracker box and was ok from what I was told. No idea on the GN stuff.

126driver
    Here you go: South Idaho Press

DaveA
    BILLY.B:
    GN117 Big Dawg:
    Has anyone heard how the guys are doing up there? Yo BIG DAWG, Jerry(V-DRIVE VIDEO) called me last night and told me that Ty had been winning in SS, and PS. Duff was struggling with the PS and Dave Bryant had flipped on the first round of the SS shoot-out. He was ok and so was the boat. He got it dried out and then he broke a prop shaft, tough luck award huh. Talked to Paul Fitzgerald this morning and he said that when the money was on the line look for Duff to clean up. There's 4 K's up there, Duff, Paul Britton, Cory Munson, Charlie Marcque(sorry for spelling his last name wrong). Duff was winning the K class with Paul close behind. John Ross I believe got thrown from his cracker box and was ok from what I was told. No idea on the GN stuff. So THAT'S why Paul wasn't home this weekend. He didn't answer the phone Friday...Fergot he was going.

GN117 Big Dawg
    Billy, Is'nt it John Britton ???

GofastRacer
    GofastRacer:
    GN117 Big Dawg:
    Has anyone heard how the guys are doing up there? Check your PM's.. Bump!.

BILLY.B
    GN117 Big Dawg:
    Billy, Is'nt it John Britton ??? I was thinking of Paul Fitzgerarld when I mean't to say John, SORRY!!!

LeE ss13
    Larry Hamilton's web site has some Super Stock results.
    web page

BigBoyToys
    The SSRA Website was updated today with the Burley SS results. Click on the News link and read all about it Here at the NEW SSRA Website
    [ June 30, 2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast