Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaaahhhhhhh .. Need Help Asap!

SHOCKENYALL
    Please tell me that someone on hear has some direction where to go to get our passports here in 9 days. We filed at the County Clerks office on Feb. 15th, and they are still not here!! We are supposed to depart for puerto vallarta on the 16th.... next wednesday. I have called, and called, and called! The stupid automated phone sysytem continuelly says to call back at a later time, and sorry for the inconvenience. I have e-mailed them 4 times, and still no response!! What is a girl to do????

C-2
    What county?

SHOCKENYALL
    Josephine County.... Oregon

Tequila-John
    here is AZ they are saying a couple months

wsuwrhr
    I had the same problem, except mine NEVER showed up.
    In retrospect, I would have went DIRECTLY to the state office that issues passports and got on on the spot.
    You may want to go there ASAP, and get another passport.
    Please tell me that someone on hear has some direction where to go to get our passports here in 9 days. We filed at the County Clerks office on Feb. 15th, and they are still not here!! We are supposed to depart for puerto vallarta on the 16th.... next wednesday. I have called, and called, and called! The stupid automated phone sysytem continuelly says to call back at a later time, and sorry for the inconvenience. I have e-mailed them 4 times, and still no response!! What is a girl to do????

Miss Perfect
    I am filing for mine this week. They say it takes 10 weeks. I hope it's not longer then that.

Devil's Advocate
    We're waiting on ours. We applied at the post office and she said 8-10 weeks! But that was NOT expedited service.
    Not sure but try this link.
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/get...first_831.html

SHOCKENYALL
    They are saying up to 10 weeks on the web site.... it is now 13 weeks. The other shitty thing, is they have our birth certificates

AZJD
    Dude, wish I could give you some better answers but you aren't going to be able to expedite in 9 days. I believe the fastest you can get them through a service is 2 weeks if you pay for the rapid filing.

Tequila-John
    They are saying up to 10 weeks on the web site.... it is now 13 weeks. The other shitty thing, is they have our birth certificates
    Best of luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast