Thread: Jetovator Motor Delco Replacement????

Mennace
    Hello, I am a newbe just got my hands of a '76 Starbuck Kustom with a 403 olds and bassett headders for a great price & runs great, with a totally rebuilt Berkley 12-jc -a -h but the jetovator, or trim motor went out..... I found a super old thread from 01 where someone posted that you could replace with a gm window motor or a wiper motor? they were not sure.....
    I was wondering if anyone had a part number to replace the electric motor???
    any help would be appreciated......
    oddly enough the motor on the boat says AC Delco, but no other part numbers, they painted it black and i cannot make out any other numbers....
    I suppose i might have to yank it out and go to chevy and see what they say.....
    however any info on this would be appreciated!!!!
    Thanks
    Tom

cave
    Try this link, Its to Berkeley. CP Performance is part of Berkeley Jet drives now also.
    http://www.berkeleyjet.com/trim_a_just.aspx

Try this link, Its to Berkeley. CP Performance is part of Berkeley Jet drives now also.
    http://www.berkeleyjet.com/trim_a_just.aspx
    Only one problem......
    " 31 1 Drive Motor - No Longer Available 150-S19174 "

Aduner2
    Take a look @ these pictures, see if your motor is the same. Let me know, I'll send it to ya, just pay shipping.I believe the unit is brand new, just a little dusty from laying around.
    It is a AC DELCO GM power window motor, discontinued a long time ago. There's two numbers stamped on the case:
    1) 1687348
    2) 219-80

Duane HTP
    I've been cleaning out the HTP shop getting ready to move it to Shell Knob, MO. While diggiing deep in the back of the parts department
    sunday, I found one of those motors brand new in a box, that I didn't even know I still had. I'd take $100.00 for it. It's probably close to the last new one in existance.

Mennace
    Take a look @ these pictures, see if your motor is the same. Let me know, I'll send it to ya, just pay shipping.I believe the unit is brand new, just a little dusty from laying around.
    It is a AC DELCO GM power window motor, discontinued a long time ago. There's two numbers stamped on the case:
    1) 1687348
    2) 219-80
    YES!!!! THATS THE ONE!!!!! I will send You a PM with My Info......
    I really appreciate the Kindness!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Tom

Aduner2
    Mennace
    Cool, check your PM