Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an old circle boat to buy!

CircleJerk
    JeRk here, wondering if anyone has a lead on an old circle boat pre 76. I will enjoy the hunt here but wont rule out a 'distant deal'. I thought I had found the boat of my dreams but the owner raised the price! There will be lots for sale at the end of the 2003 season, dont you all agree? Go-gastracer, you're too expensive! I'm a poor JeRk+- smile_sp Any tips of were to look would be appreciated. Billy, your tapes on the way, a new and improved one, so throw that one back in the lake! smile_sp

GN117 Big Dawg
    Hey Jerkster, you up?

68campbell
    I've got a 64 patterson(splash) that is for sale.

CircleJerk
    68campbell:
    I've got a 64 patterson(splash) that is for sale. Talk to me! I cant read braile......Pictures? smile_sp

CircleJerk
    68campbell:
    I've got a 64 patterson(splash) that is for sale. Talk to me! I cant read braile......Pictures? smile_sp

68campbell
    I'll take pics tonite and post them tomorrow.
    the hull is in good shape, the elm deck is spotless and its been in the family since it was built. No motor or V-drive but tons of hardware. It had a FE Ford 427 in it (till I blew it up). There are no stress cracks even though it pulled in the Catalina Ski race in the late 60's.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I know this is along way away, but this boat could be bought. It is a 73-75? Sanger Bubble Deck. It is completly set-up for circle racing. It just needs some TLC. I think the monkey is FREE. wink The guy that owns it is not to Brite. He has been going to put it in a garage for about ten years.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Sanger_Resized_41.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Sanger_Resized_21.JPG[/img]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Jerkster, that aint right what triple 5 kidd did to you. You can get him back at Burley this year if he makes the show.

ACCEPTENCE
    Diggin the navigation lights...where again could I get some of those for my Flat???
    What do you suppose it would go for???

circleboatKIDD
    Hey VDRIVE video the only thing about (back) in Burley is the back of my new boat with a big bad Bubba Newton 396motor going bye.lol wink .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast