Thread: any houses to rent (vacation ) san diego

lucky
    We are looking for options to keep our budget cheap - we are going to have a total of five - Monica , myself and three chiltins july fourth thre we 9th ? we even though about seeing if some one wanted to rent a boat out ? I'm leaving July 6/7th for baja fishing the girls are hitting the zoo - thought i would check with the best dam network around

tamalewagon
    We are looking for options to keep our budget cheap - we are going to have a total of five - Monica , myself and three chiltins july fourth thre we 9th ? we even though about seeing if some one wanted to rent a boat out ? I'm leaving July 6/7th for baja fishing the girls are hitting the zoo - thought i would check with the best dam network around
    I'll see what I can do...I've got a few friends with rental beach houses.

totenhosen
    vacationrentals.com usually has a bunch.

Brady Bunch
    It is a crazy funtime at the beach/bay in San Diego for the 4th, good times! Good Luck with your search!

tamalewagon
    Lucky...The one beach house I know of that rents out is taken for that week...actually it's already rented for most of the summer. They've got some time in late August, but that's it. Sorry.
    edit: you may want to try Missionbaygetaway.com I've stayed there before (over the 4th of July) and it was fantastic!

Brady Bunch
    It is going to be very difficult finding anything near the water for that weekavailable that is not going to be $$$$$. Just about everything is booked 12 months in advance for the 4th of july weekend down here!

lucky
    Lucky...The one beach house I know of that rents out is taken for that week...actually it's already rented for most of the summer. They've got some time in late August, but that's it. Sorry.
    edit: you may want to try Missionbaygetaway.com I've stayed there before (over the 4th of July) and it was fantastic!
    Thank you for the try - I appreciate it - Chris - anyone know any good bridges with low traffic ? lmao

ROZ
    Try Missionbayvacationrentals.com My Bro-in-Law is a partner... His stepmom does the bookings, and my mom does the billing... It's a family dealio