Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a clean jet

superdave013
    Just got a call from a long time friend that's looking for his first boat. Wants a jet so I figured this would be the place to ask.
    Looking for a clean running boat. Do not want a project of any kind. Would like a MILD to Stock 454 chevy but will look at the ford power too. Sorry olds guys but we are staying away unless it's in steller condition. Log exhaust would be best for the young ones. Needs to run on pump gas.
    He's leaning towards something in the 18~19' range but I'd think a day cruiser style might fit his family better. I don't think he's looking for a tunnel.
    I told him if he looks he can find a pretty nice boat for 5K on up.
    Ok, so who's got what? Like to keep it in So Cal if we can.

HalletDave
    Just got a call from a long time friend that's looking for his first boat. Wants a jet so I figured this would be the place to ask.
    Looking for a clean running boat. Do not want a project of any kind. Would like a MILD to Stock 454 chevy but will look at the ford power too. Sorry olds guys but we are staying away unless it's in steller condition. Log exhaust would be best for the young ones. Needs to run on pump gas.
    He's leaning towards something in the 18~19' range but I'd think a day cruiser style might fit his family better. I don't think he's looking for a tunnel.
    I told him if he looks he can find a pretty nice boat for 5K on up.
    Ok, so who's got what? Like to keep it in So Cal if we can.
    Dave,
    Mohave Kid may be selling his Sanger soon. That boat is sweet and runs great.

Nucking futs
    Theres alway my cruiser....Its for sale.....

superdave013
    Theres alway my cruiser....Its for sale.....
    that would be perfect but might be out of his price range. But hey, what are you asking for it?

Nucking futs
    that would be perfect but might be out of his price range. But hey, what are you asking for it?
    I will start at $17,000
    After the weekend the T ram will be gone and a single 850 with the engine cover back on. Gotta make it back into a cruiser, it will never be a fast boat... 70 all day long...

Mr. Crusader 83
    My 1983 Crusader 18ft Bubble Decks for sale $7500. Stock 454, fresh pump, MSD, 2 Optimas, 2 years old Ultra Boats Interior, Tandem trailer, new carb, and fuel pump. Runs 65 with just me in it.

jetboat
    look in spam for my avenger for sale!

b's sanger
    Dave,
    Mohave Kid may be selling his Sanger soon. That boat is sweet and runs great.
    Buy the Sanger!!!!

TahitiTiger
    To bad you don't want an Olds, 1972 Tahiti with a strong reliable 455, log exhaust, new carpet, new, seats, MSD, etc. Needs paint, but you don't want an Olds so you can't have it :devil:

superdave013
    To bad you don't want an Olds, 1972 Tahiti with a strong reliable 455, log exhaust, new carpet, new, seats, MSD, etc. Needs paint, but you don't want an Olds so you can't have it :devil:
    I did not say that. The needs paint is the deal killer on this one. This guy just does not want a project.
    He's lurking on the thread so if people wanted to post some links or photos that would be cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast