Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Officers using profanity

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Do you think its ok for an offiicer to curse at people? I had an officer curse at me the other day because I had my music pretty loud. I honestly feel that she should have asked a little nicer. The sad thing is that there were other people around. I think she was trying to look like a badass
    Here are her exact words.......
    "Turn the f*cking music down or I will write you a f*cking ticket"
    I honestly feel that this was way unprofessional. What should I do? Should I report her?

RitcheyRch
    Who gives a fock what you think.
    In all seriousness (yes serious on Hot Boat) it is totally not acceptable to use that type of language in any public or work related setting.

Jordy
    Real simple: Turn the fockin' music down in your Bling Bling", Stripper Pole, 100,000 Watt Rolling night club machine!!!! :notam: :idea: :jawdrop:

RiverToysJas
    You can't let her get away with that!!! Like I always say, when dealing with cops in public it's your job to control the situation at all times. You first need to remind her who pays her salary, that usually gets them back in line. But always show the female officers the respect she earned by addressing her as "Sir". Now, you were disrespected by this officer, and I think the only recourse you had at the time would have been to twist her ear until she said she was sorry and then make her eat some soap in front all the people she was showing off for.
    That's how I would have handled the situation.
    RTJas

Jbb
    Sounds like that upstanding Officer.......needs to attend some ...sensitivity training.....Isn't cursing in public against the law?...:jawdrop:
    maybe PMS....:jawdrop:
    Either retraining ....or a boot to the chest....
    .....Book her Dano....

HALLETT BOY
    Do you think its ok for an offiicer to curse at people? I had an officer curse at me the other day because I had my music pretty loud. I honestly feel that she should have asked a little nicer. The sad thing is that there were other people around. I think she was trying to look like a badass
    I honestly feel that this was way unprofessional. What should I do? Should I report her?
    It's the music you're listening to , at the gym I go to, the music they play sometimes , makes me really angry and volatile !!!

Garrddogg
    shoulda told her to "shut the fukc up or ill stomp a mud hole in yer azz!"
    might not have workrd out so well for ya though.

Sleek-Jet
    How many tickets is it going to take for you to learn to turn your music down???
    If this keeps up, someone is going to need a boot to the chest... :idea:

Devilman
    Soooo, did you turn the music down?

707dog
    i say fok it...i would of turn my shit back up...hell if your going to get cuzzed out might as well deserve it....thats why i always keep ol school too short in my changer just to piss mofo's off!!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast