Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris isn't THAT Stupid, Is She?

JB in so cal
    http://64.111.216.18/ul/2253-HIL6.jpg
    Paris Hilton was photographed YESTERDAY once again driving, even though her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. As a reminder, this is what Paris said to the judge just before sentencing last Friday:
    "I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."
    I saw this show on Discovery one time where they had these monkeys in a room and some bananas hanging from the ceiling and some boxes on the floor, and after a little while, the monkeys learned to stack the boxes to get to the bananas. HereÂ’s my impression of Paris Hilton after 24 hours in that same room: "I want that banana so bad."

Waldo
    Maybe she needs rehab She just can't stop! I feel sorry for her and her addiction

RitcheyRch
    Apparently she is that stupid. Wonder what the Judge would say if he saw those pictures.

spectras only
    I've heard the governor is going to pardon Paris , if she could spell his last name properly

Baja Big Dog
    I've heard the governor is going to pardon Paris , if she could spell his last name properly
    Christ...Id be serving the 45 days!!!!

Hallett19
    Paris isn't THAT Stupid, Is She?
    Yes, yes she is.
    I wonder if the womens jail is as overcrowded as the men's jail.... If she was a dude, she would be there for 6 hours and they would let her out. My buddy went in to serve 30 days for a traffic violation, they let him out the same day.

Ziggy
    Thats Hot
    Exactly whats wrong with todays youth, they have no respect for authority whatsoever........none.

Dave C
    stupid=no... arrogant spoiled rotten brat = yes
    I'm sure she thinks that her rich daddy and his lawyers will get the charges dropped.

YeLLowBoaT
    most people that have a suspend DL still drive... thats nothing new. I always love when they video tape them driving to their court dates.
    I hope she goes to jail for the rest of her probation, but that will never happen.

Sleek-Jet
    Thats Hot
    Exactly whats wrong with todays youth, they have no respect for authority whatsoever........none.
    Tell me about it... This guy (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149903) can't even learn to turn his stereo down...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast