Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vacations gone wild..

BILLY.B
    With all the talk going on about these trips i'd like to point out the positive things that have come of these.....
    1. Meeting new people that have become close friends would have to be #1 on the list. The people know who they are (friends) and I thank you for your friendship. This is in huge part to these forums. Going to Camp Far West and meeting all the Nor-Cal guys is one of the best times I can remember having with by boat.
    2. Seeing the Needles trip grow over the years was a kick. The enthusiasm, the smack talk (all in fun) and waiting to see who showed up with what was always cool. Then like everything in this world times change. And with change you have to adapt or be left behind.
    3. Having the local police come down and visit with us on there off time to see what can be done to make us and them happy (complaints...noise) and be willing to work out a solution was a huge step, and one that took alot of doing on both parts to make it work. Now there are some that don't see it that way but to each his own. Just remember one thing...The actions you take affect all of us. Even if you don't think so!!!!.
    4. Now some of you might say that I do this from a business stand point. I have always done alot of boats in my career and yes with these boat making a strong come back it did rejuvenate the boat painting again. But your only as good as your last job, and without quality work it would all go out the window. I just love boats. I always have since I was a very little kid. And it doesn't matter what type. I can drive by a field and see a boat sitting there all jacked up and wish I could restore it. My wife (Janice) just looks at me and shakes here head (smiling). I just love the fact that you can bring these boats back from the dead and have fun with them all over again. They belong on the water, they deserve to be brought back, and we should be able to run them once in awhile. I really enjoy watching Connor (my son) at the age of 10 be able to cruise Barry Black's injected Sanger up and down the river. He drove Tony's boat, he's driven my boat, Desi's boat (tunnel ram Cole), and last but not least the "Sea Donkey". I mean these are the things these trip are made of. This is what I wish the police and the local people who complain (noise) could see. They were all kids at one time. Looking for a fun time. And now that there not there they seem to forget.
    5. But when I really look back on the times that were had most of it was sitting around a fire ripping on each other, leaning against a boat while "Nutts a Hang'in King" changed gears & Tony cracked up. Playing shoes against Hud and then having him cook for all of us while getting a little love pinch from one of our group and me seeing it is "PRICELESS", are what these trips are really about.
    So with that said it's been a good run and a fun one. Hopefull not the last one!!!!.

How about the interview with Scummer after he won the chicken!
    Giving Hud his helmet at CFW!
    All of the countless laughs on the point while Allen is making passes back and forth!
    Great times!

BILLY.B
    I know you've meet alot of people in your racing career but you have to admit. The group of people we have come across in the last few years have been "SPECIAL"!!! .

dmontzsta
    Well put Billy. I am just bummed I never made it to one of these deals, when they were huge.

dossangers
    Cant agree more there CHIEFY! Your the SOLE reason im having so much fun on the WATER! Meeting all the peeps ive met in the circle boat world and all the help ive got so i can have more FUN than a humans allowed! But the STANDOUT MOMENT for me is CFW morning bullhorn CALLOUT!!!Your a frick'in BEAUTY!!! CHIEFY!!

superdave013
    Billy, You have done alot for this sport/hobby/lifestyle. Prolly more then anyone else around today. Anyone who thinks you do it just for the money must have never met you. Sure these boats are a part of your income. But when you think about it, how bad ass is that?? C'mon, being able to combine your passion, lifestyle and job all into one is what most people dream of.
    I did get the chance to go to 2 of your deals. Both for one day only but I still had a great time. Thanks so much for that.
    I hope your guys are able to keep doing what your doing. Just don't drunk dial RCL and it will stay off the internet. lol

Mr. V-Driver
    I haven't made it to some of the get together events, but It's been a pleasure to know Billy and Bobby- Krazy Kolors- through the years!!!
    You guys are Kewl..........

Sanger D
    thank you Bill for your help and encouragement!!I have a blast at the get togethers and EVERYONE is a specail kind of charactor,scotty and dave S,truitt ,JJ,vanbeenan,rick ,steve d,chris and sheryl,jerry,nazi,the list goes on and on.the stories and help and education is priceless and I hope it never ends!!!!!!Its easy to get caught up in the moment and say things we PROBABLY don't mean sometimes on this web, but WE all share a hobby that is hard in our hearts and at the end of the day,I'm glad for EVERYONE I've ever had the chance to talk to and meet at any gathering of hot boats....With ALL MY B.S. aside, thanks everyone for your passion .....now get bent!!!!!!!

charitycase
    Are you making the trip this year to C.F.W. ?It would be nice to finally meet ya.

Rattle Can Lou
    Holy Shiat, Wer'e not going to be able to talk to the chubby little bastard after all the nutt swingin. I thought Guru was head nutt swinger guy but NNNOOOOOO, It's Billy himself. Don't worry about me starting any crap about drunk callin....I'm done with it. I'm gonna haul my new "replica wacker" to Needles and make speed runs by the marina. It's an exact copy of Billy's and Janice's....HHHHHHOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAHHHHHH!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast