Thread: alpine 9885

riverratrob
    Who is the best place on the internet to look for this stereo,or who do you trust.

phebus
    I personally don't like buying electronics from the internet. I'd rather pay a little more, and if a warranty issue arises, get it handled face to face.
    Also, I was going to go with the 9885, but primarily will be using iPod, and possibly satellite radio and don't really have a need for the cd player, so I'm now going with the X-001 as it is an easier unit to navigate with the iPod.

riverratrob
    I personally don't like buying electronics from the internet. I'd rather pay a little more, and if a warranty issue arises, get it handled face to face.
    Also, I was going to go with the 9885, but primarily will be using iPod, and possibly satellite radio and don't really have a need for the cd player, so I'm now going with the X-001 as it is an easier unit to navigate with the iPod.Thanks for the input

Jetdriver
    Call over to Alex at International Auto Radio. They are located in No. Hollywood, so not a huge drive for ya. He will give you a killer deal on anything Alpine. He just hooked me up with the new w205 for way under cost and on the first day it came out. His number is 818-761-5131
    Shawn