Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teacher Arrested On Molestation Charges

DeltaSigBoater
    HUNTINGTON BEACH– A middle school teacher was arrested today on suspicion of molesting a 14-year-old female student over a two-month span in 2005.
    Daniel Axtell, 36, is accused of befriending the student at Talbert Middle School while she had reportedly had personal problems, and even meeting with parents to create a veil of trust, officials said.
    Over the following two month span, from April 1 to June 1, 2005, Axtell is accused of committing lewd acts and having sexual intercourse with the girl on several occasions; meeting in motel rooms or in a car.
    He is charged with eight felony counts: six counts of lewd acts upon a 14-year-old child, one count of sexual penetration by foreign object of a minor and on one count of first-degree burglary.
    If convicted on all counts, Axtell could face 8 years in state prison.
    He is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail and is to be arraigned Friday, May 4, at 1:30 p.m. at the West Justice Center in Westminster.
    A school official said Axtell no longer worked for the school at the time of his arrest.
    http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1679971.php
    What a sick FOCKER!!!

This freak should be hung by his balls and shot with bb guns till dead.

Magic34
    http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1679971.php
    What a sick FOCKER!!!
    Damn... If you want drama, read the message board below that article.

mondorally
    Damn... If you want drama, read the message board below that article.
    And I thought ***boat had bad spelling and grammar!

Gotta love it....
    What a sick M F 'r..........

ratso
    ...ah yes, the difference when the roles are reversed.

barbigrl
    We represent a lot of Molesters here at my firm. Some crazy shit goes on out there.

BigBoyBlue
    west justice center....haha i had to server jury duty there. a big F-U to the FN idiot teacher who makes my city look bad. stay away from kids and find a real woman.

ratso
    I believe it was Richard Pryor that was busted with a 13 year old girl many years ago, and was being interviewed by Barbara Walters soon after... She was appalled and asked him "Well, what do you have to say for yourself???"
    His reply was "Well, all I can say is, It Sho Was Good!!!"
    I don't agree with what happened here, but face it, in today's society, most teens are fukkin' like rabbits about the time they hit this age.

NOTALENT
    Wow...thats down the street....that is scary. Got to relay this throughout the company just incase anyones kids went there.....SICK FOCK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast