Thread: Leads on Toy Hauler Storage - LA/Thousand Oaks Area

mondorally
    A co-worker is looking for storage for his Toy Hauler and is having a hell of a time. Approx. 40' total lenght needed. He is in Thousand Oaks but is open to anything in the area. Outdoor ok.
    Any leads are mucho appreciated!
    Justin

Hustler
    I use Under Cover storage in Santa Clarita. It's out door and a little ways from T.O. but it's storage.

you gots 2 chill
    There are several private homes in Woodland Hills between Burbank/Victory and Fallbrook/Valley Circle with enormous lots. Several of them have 5 or 6 rvs parked on their property. It seems to me that they are renting space. Its close to T.O. so it might be worth taking a look.

MAINEVENT
    There is a resevoir off of Hillcrest and Dusenberg How much is he willing to pay LOL I have seen a few places i will post back on monday....
    No really i can seriously make some cash off of the resevoir site just no peeing in the tank :crossx:

laveydayz
    There are several private homes in Woodland Hills between Burbank/Victory and Fallbrook/Valley Circle with enormous lots. Several of them have 5 or 6 rvs parked on their property. It seems to me that they are renting space. Its close to T.O. so it might be worth taking a look.
    The same goes for areas of Simi Valley. They are usually alot cheaper and probably more secure! Good luck!

SoCalOffshore
    I use to store my Schiada in Somis with indoor storage. Also storage around the oxnard airport. very tough to find storage. I store my bus in newbury park indoor storage, but they are full and not taking any more names on the list. one thought, is where does he usually take rig and look for a place along the way.