Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MAXIMUS' new boat motor

Forkin' Crazy
    Not so funny coming from a Ricer Faggot..........( . )( . ).........Or is that cue-ball now?
    LMAO! Fish, mmmm OK, better to troll. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

MAXIMUS
    Is that how U.T. breaks in his racers??? lmao..That would be a good back up unit, when I break my starter...

dmontzsta
    Not so funny coming from a Ricer Faggot..........( . )( . ).........Or is that cue-ball now?
    How am I a ricer you stupid farmer truck driving retard, I drive a Mustang!

MAXIMUS
    yEa HanSon!:messedup:

Kim Hanson
    You just look like one of those guys Sold the Maxi Pad did ya ..........( . )( . )..........Not no farm truck either, she be a City Truck..on the ground and glowing blue now :idea: Cue Ball

Kim Hanson
    yEa HanSon!:messedup:
    I think Mustangs are rice also anything thing he drive's is RICE !........( . )( . ).......:idea:

Biglue
    I think Dgarglezsta plays out a secret fantasy he's Vanilla Ice...hence the mustang and the wiggah lifestyle.

Kim Hanson
    I think Dgarglezsta plays out a secret fantasy he's Vanilla Ice...hence the mustang and the wiggah lifestyle.
    So that's where that Vanilla Ice person went, to the ZOO! Thats where Rice Boy hangs out also, wonder if he knows Gonnie Goo Goo also ............( . )( . )...........Shit, girls drive Mustangs up here, some gay guys also...I don't know for sure butt they must be

Biglue
    So that's where that Vanilla Ice person went, to the ZOO! Thats where Rice Boy hangs out also, wonder if he knows Gonnie Goo Goo also ............( . )( . )...........Shit, girls drive Mustangs up here, some gay guys also...I don't know for sure butt they must be
    He can pull into Havasu driving Bigfoot and towing a 50' Notech Supercat with Heidi Klum, even have Heidi Klum open his truck doors for him and still be known as the guy who drove Maximas and Mustangs.

Kim Hanson
    He can pull into Havasu driving Bigfoot and towing a 50' Notech Supercat with Heidi Klum, even have Heidi Klum open his truck doors for him and still be known as the guy who drove Maximas and Mustangs.
    WORD ............( . )( . ).............He is trying though, the past just comes back to smack him more time in the ass than Richard Simmon hits the floor bouncing to the oldies

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast