Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Willow Valley

rvr_d8
    Anyone on here weekend at the Willow Valley area?

rvr_d8
    I'll take that as a No.

Jordy
    Nope. but I'm sure if you posted up some pics of yourself, you might find some people that are willing to head that way...

charlyox
    I just got a Willow Valley Marina pass last week.

CP Dad
    We're in Willow Valley. Love the place.......... It gets a little crowded on big weekends, but other than than it is sweet. Good water up and down river and nice beaches. It's funny who you run into out there. Met Ron Braksma on the ramp last weekend........... CP Dad

CP Dad
    Charlyox, do have property there? I was under the impression it's a private place and you ahve to own property to get a pass. Did they change that?

rvr_d8
    My friends and their friends and their families have all bought lots there over the last few years. There are about 11 lots taken by our group & the new friend list is growing and growing......... I love it there as well, minus a few of the tweekers, it is damn near perfect!
    The Saturday night BBQ's on Canadian street is where the crew usually ends up when we are all there. Stop by and say Hi.....they are all the nicest people ever!

rvr_d8
    Charlyox, do have property there? I was under the impression it's a private place and you ahve to own property to get a pass. Did they change that?
    Best I knew, you are right. Everyone in our group that has a pass, owns property there.

rvr_d8
    Nope. but I'm sure if you posted up some pics of yourself, you might find some people that are willing to head that way...
    Thanks for the pointer.....I'll see what I can do about that :idea:
    BTW.....
    Where's your pic? I know....the dancing tiger cute

Jordy
    Where's your pic? I know....the dancing tiger cute
    I have pics all over the place, including my drive by in my new boat in my siggy. You just have to look as I'm not giving it up that easily.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast