Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Rondane...where are you hiding ??

Kiwithunder
    Hey Rondane ..ive been off this site for more than a few months and I see you taking a few (well more than a few) cheap shots at me. Listen here cable guy...why is it you always have to take the p*ss out of everyone. Im very happy with the purchases Ive made from a number of US companies who specialize in jet boats and am grateful for the advice I sift through off this site. I remember last year many members were posting comments about whether you actually owned a boat . Did you post pics to quell the naysayers ??
    Heres a few of mine...If I was ripped off (as you say)...rip me off one more time ..Im a happy camper !! i will [post mine later this weekend ...so you know Im not a geek on a computer dreaming about a boat he wished he had !!

thatguy
    Hey Kiwi,
    Na, He hasn't posted a picture one. You'd think he would at least rip a pic from somewhere, of some boat.
    Then again, maybe his is just too fast to take a picture of.
    Tommy

Kiwithunder
    Thanks Tommy ...think you must be right ...Cheers, Richard
    Hey Rondane ....here's mine ...if you need more just ask !! I'll swap you one for one...deal ??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Very nice ride Kiwi.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    <------waitn for pics of miss janes boat

Rondane
    Hey Rondane ..ive been off this site for more than a few months and I see you taking a few (well more than a few) cheap shots at me. Listen here cable guy...why is it you always have to take the p*ss out of everyone.
    well hello "mate"! I cant seem to find the post where this happened....just the part where you got taken advantage of. It's obvious money is no object to you but i never took a "cheap" shot at YOU. I spoke the truth with facts and obvious questions any "normal" person would ask.
    Im very happy with the purchases Ive made from a number of US companies who specialize in jet boats and am grateful for the advice I sift through off this site. I remember last year many members were posting comments about whether you actually owned a boat . Did you post pics to quell the naysayers ??
    for what? to get my boat picked on like they do all the ebay prizes? I just dont understand why you didnt have CP performance rectify the problem if it truly was a BRAND NEW pump? It had to have been warrantied??? Better yet...answer 396 question at the bottom of the page here....i did.
    Heres a few of mine...If I was ripped off (as you say)...rip me off one more time ..Im a happy camper !! i will [post mine later this weekend ...so you know Im not a geek on a computer dreaming about a boat he wished he had !!
    Thats the same picture you posted before...so? i think your pump guy put you up to this?? Maybe he actually feels bad?
    rondane

Kiwithunder
    Here's some more pics dude...now pony up with yours !! You have got a boat right ??

Kiwithunder
    Who cares what peoples boats look like...its personal ...everyone to their own ...we each have different priorties in life right...for some its cars, others boats, others family, others houses, others bank accounts, others a peaceful camp in the mountains...Mate, if you are happy to give "advice" on whats good and whats not not, which pump guy is good and which is not....then I reckon you should pony up and show how you got your knowlege and how you put it to use on your own boat. Dont be like the armchair football critic on Monday nite...some are fat lazy slobs never moved any faster than a walk, but think they are qualified to tell the guy slogging his guts out to make a catch and getting smashed by the Tight End that hes a loser !!
    I dont have pump guys, boat guys or anything else...I have bought alot of stuff in the USA ...motobikes, jetski, cars, parts, ...and yes dare i say it; even off eBay. I have found all my transactions to be good ones, USA people are mostly down right decent when dealing with Kiwis...maybe because we treat people with respect and dignity....seems to come back like an Aussie boomerang.....funny that .......
    There you go ..my 2 cents worth ....post your pics...mate

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Fukkkkk Rondane He is just a lil biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rondane
    Fukkkkk Rondane He is just a lil biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    look mr. gossip....just have kiwi answer your question to me on my signature line or just STFU!
    why would CP sell a race pump that caused bad performance????? Maybe we should ask the guy who Hijacked Those Pockets of his?????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast