Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford Power!

460 jus getn it
    How did you guess? Not much get's by you huh?
    I'm amazed you figured out I did drive a truck. However did you figure that out? I drive a new 2500HD with dual climate controls, leather interior, power seats.......might I add that some of my trucks features are also on some "luxury cars" as you put it. My truck is also fairly quick for it's size and weight. My truck is also a 4 door and handles well also. It handled real good driving over the last Maxima that couldn't get over 55 MPH on the hwy. :crossx: LMAO.
    Maximas are nice for a GIRL......better yet a black ghetto girl. Everytime I see a Maxima it's driven by a broad with braids in her hair, 3 inch long fingernails and 10 pounds of gold ear rings in each ear lobe. I think being on welfare is a prerequisite to owning a Maxima. I had even heard that Nissan would accept food stamps for the monthly payments. :crossx:
    What????? YOu wanna dance? :crossx:come on man...why you have to bring laquisha into this.....you know whats funny. most of the sisters down here drive maximas as well...but down here they have a skinny white peckerwood sitting next to them...so i guess its suits don just fine.......

dmontzsta
    How did you guess? Not much get's by you huh?
    I'm amazed you figured out I did drive a truck. However did you figure that out? I drive a new 2500HD with dual climate controls, leather interior, power seats.......might I add that some of my trucks features are also on some "luxury cars" as you put it. My truck is also fairly quick for it's size and weight. My truck is also a 4 door and handles well also. It handled real good driving over the last Maxima that couldn't get over 55 MPH on the hwy. :crossx: LMAO.
    Maximas are nice for a GIRL......better yet a black ghetto girl. Everytime I see a Maxima it's driven by a broad with braids in her hair, 3 inch long fingernails and 10 pounds of gold ear rings in each ear lobe. I think being on welfare is a prerequisite to owning a Maxima. I had even heard that Nissan would accept food stamps for the monthly payments. :crossx:
    What????? YOu wanna dance? :crossx:
    hahahaha, you are so typical dude, your chevy truck is FAR from a luxury car.
    If you want to compare apples to oranges, fine.
    The Maxima will out accelerate your truck, out handle your truck, it is far more comfy than your truck, shall we go on? ghetto bitches drive Escalades and Chevy SUVs with big chrome rims, certainly not an old Maxima with 18" NON chrome wheels.
    Yeah, you are right, Nissan takes food stamps for their $30k car.
    Come on Lue, it is a TRUCK! it is good for towing your yuppie boat to the river. Thats about it, get yourself a car to drive daily.
    Do I wanna dance? now you are sounding like a bench racer! :crossx:

Biglue
    The Maxima will out accelerate your truck, out handle your truck, it is far more comfy than your truck, shall we go on? ghetto bitches drive Escalades and Chevy SUVs with big chrome rims, certainly not an old Maxima with 18" NON chrome wheels.
    Come on Lue, it is a TRUCK! it is good for towing your yuppie boat to the river. Thats about it, get yourself a car to drive daily.
    Wrong dude......Your Maxima is not more comfortable or roomier than my truck. Have you been in a crew cab HD? They're huge inside. And another thing, I've seen pics of your Maxima........if I'm not mistake it's an early 90's Maxima......exactly the ones I see chicks driving and far from 30K.
    And yuppie boat???? Easy there Mrs.Roman. I'm no yuppie. Mexicans are rejected out of yuppie society and vise versa. :crossx:
    By the way my wife's aunt drives a Maxima like your's......she's in her 60's. LOL

lucky
    The MaNima will out deccelerate your truck, outman handle your truck, it is far more butt comfy than your truck, shall we go on? ghetto bitches drive Escalades and Chevy SUVs with big chrome rims, certainly not an old Manima with 18" NON chrome wheels.
    Come on Lue, it is a TRUCK! it is good for racing/towing your yuppie boat to the river. Thats about it, get yourself a man to drive daily.
    Nice

lucky
    Wrong dude......Your Maxima is not more comfortable or roomier than my truck. Have you been in a crew cab HD? They're huge inside. And another thing, I've seen pics of your Maxima........if I'm not mistake it's an early 90's Maxima......exactly the ones I see chicks driving and far from 30K.
    And yuppie boat???? Easy there Mrs.Roman. I'm no yuppie. Mexicans are rejected out of yuppie society and vise versa. :crossx:
    By the way my wife's aunt drives a Maxima like your's......she's in her 60's. LOL
    but the spainish are the bomb ....

dmontzsta
    Yes, my buddy has a HD that just got out of 5150 motorsports. He had it in there to have all the suspension changed and fabbed, cause the chevys cant go high, now it is window level with diesel trucks. You are right, there is alot of room in them, but go drive down the freeway in yours, it is as bouncy as a damn flatbottom. I have two Maximas a early and a late 90s, my uncle drives a HD and he is 70, so what does that have to do with anything?
    Mexicans are accepted in todays society, they like to swing with the rest of them. Dont feel rejected, get out there and swing with the rest of them.

dmontzsta
    Nice
    hey busted knuckle, glad to see the paddle is back, ready for a spanking?
    :crossx:

lucky
    hey busted knuckle, glad to see the paddle is back, ready for a spanking?
    :crossx:
    I was getting tooooooooo dizzy ---
    dmontzsta -- I don't swing that way , save it for your Refridgerator collection ...

dmontzsta
    I was getting tooooooooo dizzy ---
    dmontzsta -- I don't swing that way , save it for your Refridgerator collection ...
    Playing hard to get now huh?
    :220v:

Biglue
    Yes, my buddy has a HD that just got out of 5150 motorsports. He had it in there to have all the suspension changed and fabbed, cause the chevys cant go high, now it is window level with diesel trucks. You are right, there is alot of room in them, but go drive down the freeway in yours, it is as bouncy as a damn flatbottom. I have two Maximas a early and a late 90s, my uncle drives a HD and he is 70, so what does that have to do with anything?
    Mexicans are accepted in todays society, they like to swing with the rest of them. Dont feel rejected, get out there and swing with the rest of them.
    Swing???? Whatever Donald the chrome dome.
    My truck is not bouncy at all, tonnaue cover takes care of that.....decreases it substantially anyway. I give props to your uncle he drives a REAL CAR not some Secretia mobile. Looks like the brains in your family tree stopped a generation ago.
    And my wife's aunt driving a Maxima like yours has everything to do with it. Not only do you drive a ghetto broads car, it's also a granny transporter as well. I'd actually be proud to share HD stories with your uncle, would you swap Maxima stories with my wife's aunt? LMAO
    Oh and Lucky, are you on his nuts only on here or strictly in the privacy of the Maxima's back seat? :crossx:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast