Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dolly trailer

victorfb
    dual axle dolly trailer with D.O.T. tires and wheels. this trailer was built for my rogers v hull, but i can fit it too most any boat if need be. solid rect. tubing, zerk fittings on all spring pins, new bunks and carpet, custom swivel dual wheel tongue wheels to distribute wieght better on the trailer floor. this is a nice dolly trailer. $1000
    ill try and post pics as soon as i get the camara back on monday.

HONDODUDE
    Pm Sent...

victorfb
    PM answered. thanks.

MudPumper
    Hey Vic,
    Were you using the dolly trailer to haul the Rogers in your 5th wheel?? If so, how did you get it in and out and how did it work out for you?

victorfb
    yep, i built it to haul the boat inside the 5th wheel. i mounted a 2500# winch up front of the 5r and winched it in. it worked awsome. but now i have another 5th wheel allready at the river so i have no need for the dolly trailer.
    the biggest drawback was since the 5th wheel was so tall i had to lift the front up as high as would go so the ramp angle wasnt so steep. other than that it was way cool and easy.

MudPumper
    yep, i built it to haul the boat inside the 5th wheel. i mounted a 2500# winch up front of the 5r and winched it in. it worked awsome. but now i have another 5th wheel allready at the river so i have no need for the dolly trailer.
    the biggest drawback was since the 5th wheel was so tall i had to lift the front up as high as would go so the ramp angle wasnt so steep. other than that it was way cool and easy.
    Nice, I've been contemplating this set up.

victorfb
    cool. and if you need a dolly trailer, i may be able to help you out.

Come on vic , lets see some pictures .
    -beerjet-

victorfb
    new pics in gallery section. now to figure out how to post them. for those that PMed for pics, im doing the best i can. be patient.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast