Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Lie

SmokinLowriderSS
    I answered them.
    No, you didn't. Canuck1 at least had the sack to give me a (albeit weak) straight answer. The closest you came was "see post 63" which had no answer. Congrats to Canuck1 here.

Blown 472
    No, you didn't. Canuck1 at least had the sack to give me a (albeit weak) straight answer. The closest you came was "see post 63" which had no answer. Congrats to Canuck1 here.
    You didn't see the one about the lead up to the war, the justification of the war, the why we are still there and now the mistake? oh well.

Steve 1
    Bent Hell !!!!!!!you do not even know the reason for the War!! Learn that for starters then come back of course you will need some remedial reading comprehension so take a class.

Blown 472
    Bent Hell !!!!!!!you do not even know the reason for the War!! Learn that for starters then come back of course you will need some remedial reading comprehension so take a class.
    Well then mr. smarty pants enlighten me with the reason for the war.

Steve 1
    Well then mr. smarty pants enlighten me with the reason for the war.
    You are running around here calling everyone a Liar It is up to YOU not me put up the REASON then and then Got it something to make your miserable existance plausable!!

Blown 472
    You are running around here calling everyone a Liar It is up to YOU not me put up the REASON then and then Got it something to make your miserable existance plausable!!
    typical bullshit answer from a zero, get a life loser.

Steve 1
    Yo Mr Bent CLUE there were more than 6 Got six reasons!! Now kindly list them!!

Blown 472
    Yo Mr Bent CLUE there were more than 6 Got six reasons!! Now kindly list them!!
    It is like talking to a little kid or a stupid c unt with you.

Steve 1
    typical bullshit answer from a zero, get a life loser.
    A loser prattles on about something it has NO knowlage of Like the bent one!

Blown 472
    A loser prattles on about something it has NO knowlage of Like the bent one!
    Well then dork here is your chance to be a star, enlighten me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast