Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody use Limewire....

Cruzzze
    ...for downloading music from the internet? I just started and have a very STUPID question. I have downloaded songs to burn to a CD, how do I do that now? I can't find anything on Limewire about putting them to a CD? HELP..... thanx )

Jbb
    I would never steal music as that is a crime......but If I did ...I would probably use the burn program Nero...

Cruzzze
    I agree, that's why paid for Limewire's download....now HELP???????????

Mr. Crusader 83
    I used it a long time ago. I got to many viruses. But to use lime wire then burn them. open up media player and limewire. click on the song you want to burn and drag it into media player. it will transfer the song. then you can burn them from mediaplayer, or which ever program you have on your comp for burning cds.

Cruzzze
    Oh ok, so I gotta open the media player also ....I'll try that. THANKS!

jbone
    I bought Roxio, it's a burning program.
    It is very user friendly. Just drag the files to the burn folder and wait a few minutes.
    You can burn in mp3 format for about 10+ hours of music on 1 disc, or go wav file get the standard 20 or so songs. If you burn in mp3 format, you need a cd player that cna play it.
    However, use EXTREME CAUTION downloading anything from Limewire or any other peer sharing site.
    J

Mandelon
    IF I were going to do something illegal like pirate music from Limewire. I bet I would open up the Limeware page called Library where it shows my music, and then I might, if I were ever to do that sort of illegal thing also open up the My Music section in my computer. By reducing the sizes I could possibly open them up side by side, on the same screen.
    Then I could simply highlight, click and drag the music to my folders, if I was to do such a thing. One could even go to Itunes, and preview the songs you wanted to hear with their preview feature. Then go to Limeware and get the songs for free.....Music in your ipod can be uploaded to your computer with a handy program called Yamipod that is also free.
    Also on Limewire is quite an amazing selection of photos and adult oriented movies and clips, some full length features even......so I have heard.

cxr133
    I used it a long time ago. I got to many viruses. But to use lime wire then burn them. open up media player and limewire. click on the song you want to burn and drag it into media player. it will transfer the song. then you can burn them from mediaplayer, or which ever program you have on your comp for burning cds.
    WHAT HE SAID!!
    IF your going to use Limewire make sure your virus and spyware software is up to date

Cruzzze
    Can't do that, sounds ILLEGAL!

Stingray69
    Bearshare used to be good, now it blows. Limewire is sadly, the best to rip, I mean share, that I can find.
    Two old ladies came to my house last week, holding a big book, and said 'We just want to share with you.....'
    I said, 'I do not want to share', and slammed the door. I was not dressed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast