Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which hot tubs are good?

Kokopelli
    I know, pretty good choice I made.
    I'm so dopey, I was told that if I missed one more question on my entrance exam to the fire academy I'd have to join the police academy instead
    Well. Firefighters need heros too. Too bad you went to the dark side.
    BTW. Mike came out #2 in his EMT class and graduated yesterday. He's looking to work for AMR to get his EMT experience so he can go to paramedic school.

clownpuncher
    Well. Firefighters need heros too. Too bad you went to the dark side.
    BTW. Mike came out #2 in his EMT class and graduated yesterday. He's looking to work for AMR to get his EMT experience so he can go to paramedic school.
    Good deal. Hopefull he'll get on a busy van and get some good experience. Medic school is gonna be a little tougher than EMT, but, he should have no problem.

HavaSkank
    Funny. Seems you need one of them off-road flag thingies so you can find your truck. Or, just follow the puke stains in the snow
    Speaking of puke stain, how's Ballsack?
    (couldnt resist)

clownpuncher
    Speaking of puke stain, how's Ballsack?
    (couldnt resist)
    LOL. As far as I know he's doing well. Planning another river trip soon.

Havasu Sun
    damn I read this thread hoping someone would post a pic of a hotty in their hot tub! what a waist of time!

TCHB
    I would not buy one with all the extra stuff on it. Keep it simple
    We had one for 20 years and it worked great. I do not think you can go wrong with any of them..
    Costco or Sams club

4DAY4PLAY
    I bought one from costco like 3 years ago. It is a 7'x7', like 60 jets, 2 waterfalls and fiber optic lights, for like 3k. That price included delivery, set up (plugged into existing outlet or spa box) demo, and a 4 year "bumper to bumper" warranty. I shopped around for about 6 months and this was by far the best deal. I looked at many manufacturers, and yes some of them appear to be built very strong, and look nicer than others, like hotsprings and sundance, but i have had no problems with mine and it serves the same purpose. I wouldnt buy one with a built in stereo, speakers or TV....they use poor quality equipment, and probably wont last long due to the heat and moisture. Besides, the radio you'll get bad reception out of(no antenna) and who wants to get out to put another CD in??? Everything is going IPOD/MP3 anyways,so your better off plugging in a boom box, IPOD dock or using your home stereo with outside speakers like i do. Enjoy whatever it is you decide to buy!

bead
    hot springs & catalina spas

Just foreplay
    One filled with "Hot Women"!!!!! That is the best Hot Tub
    Yea..what he said! :devil:

Throttle
    pm redneck, he just got one a month or so ago and he loves his, dont remember the brand but its badazz....
    do the naked girls come with it or are those just the rules for who uses it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast