Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drake Pump Parts

Hustler
    I have buddy that is swaping out his Olds for BBC and he needs a Drake drive line for the BBC. any one out there have one or know where to get one? It's lst piece he needs to get his boat on the water.

I bet Jim over at Cyclone marine would have parts for it.

Goad
    There was a guy on another site from Texas who knew of a shop out that way that delt with drake pumps. I will see if I can find the thread.

Hustler
    I bet Jim over at Cyclone marine would have parts for it.
    Talked to him last week and he has nothing.

Hustler
    There was a guy on another site from Texas who knew of a shop out that way that delt with drake pumps. I will see if I can find the thread.
    That would be great. Thanks

Goad
    I looked all over and I couldnt find the thread.
    The guy who I spoke of in Texas was countryboyaustin (http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.p...=profile;u=187) over on www.socaljetboats.com ...send him a PM, I know hes got a drake and might be able to point you in the right direction.
    Did you try MPD? Jack seems to know a lot about Drakes...
    http://www.banderlog.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3091
    Its worth a shot.

Hustler
    Thanks Goad I'll shoot him a PM. I did talk to Jack and he did'nt have any thing either.

sandwindersandcars
    I have buddy that is swaping out his Olds for BBC and he needs a Drake drive line for the BBC. any one out there have one or know where to get one? It's lst piece he needs to get his boat on the water.
    you might try bergeron engineering in mesa arizona if you dont have any luck, i was talking with him about the drakes, he was suprised i knew of them, my dads hallet had one, anyways, he might be able to help you out.

Hustler
    Thanks I'll try him also. When it comes to these Drakes you can never have enough contacts.

Schiada Time
    Talk to Disco. I think his old Charger had a Drake in it. He might know of a good place for parts. Just a thought. How are you and Candy and the baby? I am married now Hustler as of April 6th and the Schiada is up and running and stored up in Mead. We need to get a trip going.
    Trav

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast