Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The MAN

First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. ....

BigBoyToys
    Jetboatguru:
    After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. .... I agree 100%.

Kindsvater Flat
    I have some of Jerry's circle race tapes also Tony, simply awesome what they do.

BigBoyToys
    Is JBG gonna go circle racing?

sanger mike
    sprint cars on water.

Sanger mike - Where you been???

Jetboatguru:
    First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. Guru -
    My next tape will be fresh with action from Irvine 2.....Make sure the Harte Attack represents Nor Cal eek!

sanger mike
    ssmike:
    Sanger mike - Where you been??? hey ss um mike my boat is still down at MPD. been worken on the house boxed . how about you.

T-Bag
    Jetboatguru:
    First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. .... I thought you said you were done posting on these boards. Maybe someday!!!!!!!

As soon as you beat me in a race I will quit posting. eek!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast