Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont get it

soupersonic
    I was coming home from a trip this afternoon,coming in on the 10 from cal. Some weiner jump in front of me then starts this speed up ,slow down routine. I have room and pass, he jumps on the gas , gains some gorund and acts like i cut him off. I guess hes pissed and cuts off the guy in front of me really hard. That guy splits.In a few miles i end up next to him again and he starts swerving at me a couple times almost losing it.I really wanted to say F it and put him in the ditch but my wife was with me and everyone has a gun and no insurance nowdays.What the hell goes on in these peoples heads that would start to swerve at someone else at 75-80 mph on the freeway?

yopengo
    I didn’t know Brown was in Arizona this week.

Havasu Hangin'
    Just another wonderful day in Arizona....must be all the dust in the air?

OCMerrill
    All tough talk aside...
    Carry a video camera. Next time start filming...he will bug out quick. If not call the popo....give him/her the tape.
    You win.

bead
    I was coming home from a trip this afternoon,coming in on the 10 from cal. Some weiner jump in front of me then starts this speed up ,slow down routine. I have room and pass, he jumps on the gas , gains some gorund and acts like i cut him off. I guess hes pissed and cuts off the guy in front of me really hard. That guy splits.In a few miles i end up next to him again and he starts swerving at me a couple times almost losing it.I really wanted to say F it and put him in the ditch but my wife was with me and everyone has a gun and no insurance nowdays.What the hell goes on in these peoples heads that would start to swerve at someone else at 75-80 mph on the freeway?RAN INTO THAT SAME ASS WHOLE A 1000 xs THIS LAST TRIP TO VEGAS

Summer LuvN
    I was coming home from a trip this afternoon,coming in on the 10 from cal. Some weiner jump in front of me then starts this speed up ,slow down routine. I have room and pass, he jumps on the gas , gains some gorund and acts like i cut him off. I guess hes pissed and cuts off the guy in front of me really hard. That guy splits.In a few miles i end up next to him again and he starts swerving at me a couple times almost losing it.I really wanted to say F it and put him in the ditch but my wife was with me and everyone has a gun and no insurance nowdays.What the hell goes on in these peoples heads that would start to swerve at someone else at 75-80 mph on the freeway?
    An Idiot! The problem is, idiots have no idea they are idiots.... have pity for him!!!

Phat Matt
    You should have sounded your horn to let him know you were going to over take him.
    You could have added this to the dumbass thread.

soupersonic
    RAN INTO THAT SAME ASS WHOLE A 1000 xs THIS LAST TRIP TO VEGAS
    How come you didnt take him out so i didnt have to deal with him?

Ziggy
    There are some people that just like to fu(k with others to pass time....its a rush for 'em.

soupersonic
    You should have sounded your horn to let him know you were going to over take him.
    One for the starboard side and two for the ditch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast