Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vessel Assist or Sea Tow??

talbert450r
    Which is better? Do they pay for the towing if you are boating where they don't have a port, like Lake Mead? Any experiences with either of these companies good or bad?

Focker
    Which is better? Do they pay for the towing if you are boating where they don't have a port, like Lake Mead? Any experiences with either of these companies good or bad?
    GOT SEATOW
    THEY HAVE BEEN AWESOME
    HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT VESSEL ASSIST

OSidePat
    Vessel Assist has been my choice for 4 years and they were great when they pulled us off a shallow on our way back from the sand bar

mark49
    Vessel assist, got to know them up front and personal. Did a complete rehab on my 73 Hondo jet. Dumped it in the water at site 6. Made it to Windsor bay before my world ended. Come to find out one of my dumb shits had turned the bypass water valve off ..
    FIRE, WATER, and smoke... Passed on the tow insurance 50 bucks a year, paid these nice people at Vessel Assist 250 bucks for a mile tow and pumping out the water when it blew/burned off the exhaust hoses.. Now sitting at Rons Marine for another rebuild.
    Needless to say my next trip down im signing up for the year.

Trailer Park Casanova
    We belong to VA.
    They have been taken over by someone else in the past 5 years, and only have bankers hours in the mostly voicemail business office which once seemed avail 24/7.
    The emergency number is still supposed to be 24/7 though.
    Sea Tow is said to have improved their coverage and service.
    So much can go wrong at sea, it's a good idea to belong.

cola
    Vessel Assist for years, but Larry in Havasu with Sea Tow is a very good guy.
    Mike

shippingguy
    We have Vessel Assist.

Kachina26
    I have vessel assist and they have done a fine job on all 4 tows.

Hardly Satisfied
    I have Sea Tow, I was towed this pass weekend and it would have cost me $870.00 if I did not have them. I was right around the corner from hwy 40. I was towed back to the Marina in havasu very happy with there service, also if you are boating somewere else and there is no sea tow there I think they will cover the tow bill up to $5000.00 .you have to pay the bill and turn it into sea tow, also if I am on someone else's boat they will cover it. I don't think you can go wrong with either

shockwavebd
    Sea tow.........we sell it at the corona shop.............951-734-6000...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast