Thread: The Suns looked like...

DILLIGAF
    a championship team tonight. This game could very well push them the rest of the way. If you like basketball you had to appreciate the last 5 minutes of that game.
    Also glad to see the Cavs getting it done but I can't see them getting past Detroit though.....

dmontzsta
    They had to, going down 3-1 is a death sentence, it was basically do or die.
    Spurs are still going to take them in the long haul.
    The Suns will be losing Amare next year also, to avoid the luxury tax + rumor is D'Antoni doesnt really like him. So this is like a final hoo ra as well. Nash's back is hurting more and more, but he really wants a championship.
    I have a feeling Detroit is going to take it all this year.

Magic34
    The Suns will be losing Amare next year also, to avoid the luxury tax + rumor is D'Antoni doesnt really like him. So this is like a final hoo ra as well. Nash's back is hurting more and more, but he really wants a championship.
    Marion will go before Amare goes.
    Next game, Suns are screwed. All the replays showed all players on the bench. Amare clearly went towards the action after the Horry foul on Nash.
    Diaw and Amare will be suspended next game. This series will go all 7 games with SA winning in Phoenix game 5 because Amare and Diaw will miss. If only 1 of the 2 got suspended, then they could keep it close but both, no way.

Jordy
    Great, more sports picks from DMexcuse. I'm calling Vegas right now!!! :notam:

Big Warlock
    Way to support the west!! Suns did a great job of getting it done last night. It was a good game. They came through when they needd to. If they had been on a little earlier they would have run away with it. I take the Suns all the way!!

dmontzsta
    Marion will go before Amare goes.
    Next game, Suns are screwed. All the replays showed all players on the bench. Amare clearly went towards the action after the Horry foul on Nash.
    Diaw and Amare will be suspended next game. This series will go all 7 games with SA winning in Phoenix game 5 because Amare and Diaw will miss. If only 1 of the 2 got suspended, then they could keep it close but both, no way.
    This is not what is being published. The suns are sort of forced to get rid of Amare to avoid the luxury tax and D'Antoni has said he doesnt like Amare's attitude and do it my way play calling.

mbrown2
    They definitely stepped it up and got physical when they needed....Also, I don't think they will lose Amare...he was checking so he had already left the bench....Plus, I don't think the refs will decide this series...that was a pretty cheesy shot by Horry though...he might not see the next game.

Jordy
    Also, I don't think they will lose Amare...he was checking so he had already left the bench.....
    I like that version of the story too. Just not sure the league will buy in on it.