Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stereo courtesy

Cigalert
    I've had the same toolbox come slide in next to me at both mohave last year and havasu this year and crank his tunes to where I just turned mine off. My stereo is plenty clean and can be elevated to almost painfull levels.
    When I'm parked I don't feel the need to be the DJ for the entire beach and I like to talk with the people around me plus I know not everyone is as big of a Neil Diamond fan as myself and not everyone wants to hear the prolific descriptions of life lessons from Mickey Avalon. If I'm already parked and someone wants to have a gansta sound off, do I get to sound off? Would it be wrong if I informed him he was acting like a cockhole?
    The channel was a bit of a different situation because it was pretty busy and not a whole lot of parking options. But at the beach just south of Katherine's at Mohave, nobody around for hundreds of feet, the same sand everywhere and he slides next to me? Seriously? And then have the nerve to toss on marriachi music? This was not a late teens or early 20's kinda guy, he was looking late 30's early 40's.
    If you have a nice sounding stereo and your music is universally liked, I say rock out with your cock out. Am I crazy for thinking this way or am I just old at 31?

Jordy
    Just tell Phat Matt to knock that shit off!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    :jawdrop:

CRZYBTCH
    Uhhh......maybe Its The Age? Come On..............

Just foreplay
    I for one am with you on that one.. And what's up with sliding in right next to you..Was he feeling a little "insecure"..:2purples:

LAFD
    it all depends on the music and the female ratios on the boat. if its good music and its makin the chicks get crazy rock on. but if it is some mariachi crap with a boat full of sausage than pull his plug and watch him sink.

racecar.hotshoe
    Matt can do what he wants to as long as I get to look at Jen.

HALLETT BOY
    This is a common problem and one of the reasons why Havsau now has enacted
    laws for this type of behavior...the problem as I see it , is just plain over-crowding and common courtesy, or lack of.

Cole Trickle
    Sunday at the little sandbar in Parker, there was maybe 10-15 boats there at the busiest time. I mean nobody was there. This guy in a Glastron deck boat pulls in and anchors about 20' away from me and up go the four 6x9s to full volume. I already had my stereo on and I'm looking around like ????????? All I could hear were the shrill highs of 38 Special, it did not sound good by any stretch of the imagination.
    Sounds like you need a wakeboard tower if a guy in a glastron shut you down!!

Tom Brown
    This guy in a Glastron deck boat pulls in and anchors about 20' away from me and up go the four 6x9s to full volume.
    I take it you sent him back where he belonged.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast