Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stereo courtesy

Devilman
    He definitely had the treble at 11.
    You nailed it with "shrill highs of 38 Special" LMAO

Run_em_Hard
    It all depends upon the situation...
    If it shouldn't be happening walk over to them and tell them you are from ***boat(the magazine) and want to take a picture of the ugliest boat with the worst stereo on the lake, than post their pics up here so we can all make fun of them

ChumpChange
    In my boat, I can't even remember the last time that I put the faceplate on the stereo.

Benjhamina
    Good Story. A number of years ago we had a spot at one of the big beaches on Mojave. We got there thursday and set our beach up with chairs, easy-up, and an anchor. Welllll it must have been water rod weekend there because when we came out friday the whole beach was full of at least 50 brothers except for where our spot was. Some upitty honkeys, two husbands, two wives and 4 kids, had taken all our stuff and put it in a pile off to the side and taken over our spot. I had a POS bayliner at the time but the stereo I pieced together was the best I have ever had so my buddy says "watch this, I'll get them to leave". and he puts on DMX "My Nigg***" You know the song. My nigg***, some people that you don't want to try, my nigg***, da dum da da do or die, my nigg***. Every brother on the beach started bouncing their heads and dancing but these paisty nerds were completly offended and we just sat there and stared at them while they packed up their crap and left. Their wives kept prodding them to say something to us but we could tell they were emberrased for taking our spot and left without a peep. We had a wonderful wekend with some of the best BBQ ever. It always feels good when you can stick it to the man.
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...a/DCP02654.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...a/DCP02667.jpg

lalhc
    I for one, being a family man w/two young sons, do not mind the loud music as long as it does not involve a lot of f-bombs & other foul language. Like many of you, it allows me to conserve my batteries and keep my amps cool

Cigalert
    My point is, if there is already a music party started why try to battle? If there is no music and you feel the need to start some, by all means please, I invite you. In fact if I'm in the water, have a cocktail in hand and my music isn't playing, by god you better believe I want to hear some. If I pull up somewhere and I don't want to hear what ever crap system they're using I'll be the first to pack up and head out.
    In the pic below, this was the day I was talking about at Mohave before trouble showed up. As you can see there is nobody around. My boat is on the left. He pulled up so close and didn't beach it very well, I had to move his boat away more than once.
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ert/ar210z.jpg

Ziggy
    Good Story. A number of years ago we had a spot at one of the big beaches on Mojave. We got there thursday and set our beach up with chairs, easy-up, and an anchor. Welllll it must have been water rod weekend there because when we came out friday the whole beach was full of at least 50 brothers except for where our spot was. Some upitty honkeys, two husbands, two wives and 4 kids, had taken all our stuff and put it in a pile off to the side and taken over our spot. I had a POS bayliner at the time but the stereo I pieced together was the best I have ever had so my buddy says "watch this, I'll get them to leave". and he puts on DMX "My Nigg***" You know the song. My nigg***, some people that you don't want to try, my nigg***, da dum da da do or die, my nigg***. Every brother on the beach started bouncing their heads and dancing but these paisty nerds were completly offended and we just sat there and stared at them while they packed up their crap and left. Their wives kept prodding them to say something to us but we could tell they were emberrased for taking our spot and left without a peep. We had a wonderful wekend with some of the best BBQ ever. It always feels good when you can stick it to the man.
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...a/DCP02654.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...DCP02667.jpgSo you're one of the "those" that put stuff on beaches and expect to reserve it for the weekend then complain if its been taken or blown away with the wind

Cole Trickle
    My point is, if there is already a music party started why try to battle? If there is no music and you feel the need to start some, by all means please, I invite you. In fact if I'm in the water, have a cocktail in hand and my music isn't playing, by god you better believe I want to hear some. If I pull up somewhere and I don't want to hear what ever crap system they're using I'll be the first to pack up and head out.
    In the pic below, this was the day I was talking about at Mohave before trouble showed up. As you can see there is nobody around. My boat is on the left. He pulled up so close and didn't beach it very well, I had to move his boat away more than once.
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ert/ar210z.jpg
    How cute!!!
    Matching boats....he probably thought you guys would be great friends since you have nearly identical taste in boats.
    That beach looks nice I would listen to your stereo there

Benjhamina
    So you're one of the "those" that put stuff on beaches and expect to reserve it for the weekend then complain if its been taken or blown away with the wind
    Yes, if I see an anchor out with chairs and stuff on the beach I figure that spot has been saved. So does everybody else from what I understand. Is that not the case? Are you saying you unpack and pack up all your stuff everyday?:idea:

Water Romper
    If a floating "boom box" ends up next to us, and it's a group we don't like for what ever reason, we move on...it's a big lake.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast