Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stereo courtesy

Cole Sanger
    people have been killed for less at saguaro lake for trying to do this back at the beach ...if they aren't there, then i'm taking the spot!!!!!!!!
    So true.

BOBALOO
    When we boated on Mohave regularly, absolutely. I never left stuff to reserve, I'd get up early to reclaim it the next day(hopefully)...
    I'll respect and leave stuff alone when we encountered chairs or lowered ez-ups but at the same time find it unfair and selfish by the ones who do this, maybe is more commonplace now, I don't know.
    To me its kinda like the guy on the freeway driving down the shoulder passing everyone in stop/go........does he think he's somehow more special than everyone else waiting in line?
    I've also seen stuff left on beaches to reserve it, then watch all day as nobody comes to claim it....or worse come back weeks later to still find it there...
    My sentiments exactly. We NEVER try to save spots overnight, we also dont move someone elses stuff if we want to beach at friggin NOON and the LAZY SOB's are still not back to "their" spot.
    Remember the lake is for everyone to enjoy, and the one with the loudest stereo gets to choose the music. :jawdrop: j/k

DeltaSigBoater
    My stereo system is a one of those iPod compatible boom-boxes. You can jusst hear it at 35mph. Since its portable you dont have to climb in the boat to change songs. I never have to worry about having dead boat batteries. If it breaks or gets stolen I'm not out a small fortune.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345