Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyers are liers and a handshake doesn't mean a thing!!!

beaverretriever
    Man I am pissed. I had a guy (Bob Tyndall) come look at my boat twice, shake my hand and say "we have a deal". Of course the guy gets wishy washy and bails out on the deal because he says he can get a new one for the same price. Well I guess if 10-15,000 more is the same price, I agree.
    What a f-n douche bag.
    Just had to rant. I actually have been getting back in touch with some people that wanted it, but I put them off because this asshole had me so convinced he was buying it. F-N time waster.
    BTW, if someone comes and looks and says they will think about it I am totally ok with that. But when you shake someones hand and say "we have a deal", that pisses me off.
    The guy has tons of money, and showed up at my house in a fricken 07 Escalade then a GT500. He said he has a Ford GT as well. He wanted this thing for a house up in Utah for his kids to use.

wsuwrhr
    I remember a thread starting out like this some time ago.....

Outnumbered
    I remember a thread starting out like this some time ago.....
    Me too

2forcefull
    I don't even count them kind of deals, a deal is when you shake their hand with one hand and have their money in the other.
    sunks when you can't trust some one for their word, li

Baja Big Dog
    Money talks...bullshitt walks.....

vee-driven
    If you dont get a deposit than you don't have shit, people these days are worthless and if a man can't stand behind his word then he is a piece of shit. Oh and hippocrits suck ass too.

beaverretriever
    Well it just pisses me off. I have had a few people talk to me about my boat. They never say "we have a deal". They need to think about it, or "I need to talk to the wife", or they need to get financing.
    Don't tell me "we have a deal" and shake my hand with a hearty grip and then flake. I honestly don't know how someone can do that to someone.
    The boat was on EBAY. He said that if it doesn't sell, he would buy it for a negotiated price (and a good one at that).
    It is just sad that people don't stand behind their word or handshake.
    What is this world coming too?

yopengo
    Well ol Dreamz must have gone to the same school of honor.

beaverretriever
    LIke I said. I understand people saying "I have to think about it". I am in sales. I hear that same crap everyday. Don't FOCKING shake my hand and say "we have a deal" if you don't mean it.
    Lucky for me, I may have a buyer in Havi. I am bringing it down there this weekend. I am not expecting anything to happen, but if it does, all the better. At least the person was up front with me that they may not be able to afford it.

Ziggy
    Well ol Dreamz must have gone to the same school of honor.
    LOL....I promise to God!!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast