Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrome shop info...?

Jbb
    Has anyone ever used .......or know anything about ...this chrome shop....?Thanks ....
    CICC Co.
    3503 W Temple Ave, #I
    Pomona, CA 91768-3264
    Phone/FAX: (909)595-0144

ChumpChange
    Has anyone ever used .......or know anything about ...this chrome shop....?Thanks ....
    CICC Co.
    3503 W Temple Ave, #I
    Pomona, CA 91768-3264
    Yup. Been in there a few times. Right next to Cal Poly Pomona. What you want to know?
    They outsource it all, mainly do rims for cars. Have exclusive contracts with a lot of the Chevy dealers around here.

Jbb
    Yup. Been in there a few times. Right next to Cal Poly Pomona. What you want to know?
    They outsource it all, mainly do rims for cars. Have exclusive contracts with a lot of the Chevy dealers around here.
    I have some spun aluminum centerline wheels on my Cobra that I want to have chromed.....I am interested in the quality of their chrome work....over aluminum
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...60DSCF0014.JPG

ChumpChange
    I have some spun aluminum centerline wheels on my Cobra that I want to have chromed.....I am interested in the quality of their chrome work....over aluminum
    I'm not sure about the whole 'over aluminum' thing but he does do quality work. That is why he has the dealer contracts. I was asking about chroming my old truck rims and he informed me that he basically would trade me my rims for the chrome(with cost of course) so I'm not sure what his turn around time would be in getting it done since he probably doen't have a pair of yours lying around. Owner is real knowledgable and seems to take quality seriously. Give him a call, he'll talk to you forever. At least he did when I went into his shop the few times I did.

ChumpChange
    Let it be known that I've been out of college for a few years. I was in his shop sometime in 2000/2001.

Jbb
    I will call him ...thanks...

SummitKarl
    CICC Co.
    3503 W Temple Ave, #I
    Pomona, CA 91768-3264
    nope I always used "L.A. Bumper" never got a job I was disappointed in
    and the did my fine mesh alu grill
    free pick up and delivery to your door step
    if you live within 5 mi of I-5 from S.D. to L.A.

meaniam
    hey i ran into this ccic chroming about a year ago he was looking for rim work at dealerships. i did see some work he did for rancho valley chevrolet. i can tell you they did a bitching job on what i saw and it was like 89 dollars a rim. i dont remember if it was polished or chromed. they did a great jobbie job.
    mike :yuk:

Jbb
    hey i ran into this ccic chroming about a year ago he was looking for rim work at dealerships. i did see some work he did for rancho valley chevrolet. i can tell you they did a bitching job on what i saw and it was like 89 dollars a rim. i dont remember if it was polished or chromed. they did a great jobbie job.
    mike :yuk:
    His website says $99 ea...for 15 in rims

Havasu Hangin'
    That is the closest chrome shop to New York, Georgia?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast