Thread: TASTIN-N-RACING roll call

sanger ss396
    who is going to be there for nostalgil class ect.

CircleJerk
    'Bad Animal' #71 Hondo
    'Greaser' #K57 Shark
    'Tinker Toy' #65 Wickens
    'Ror's Gull Friend' #SK76
    'Yellow Canary' SS70 Lavey
    'Orange Crush' SS76 Lavey
    'Tequila Sunrise' SS79 Barron Sprint
    this years Tastin marks a big change:
    The name 'Outlaw' will be removed from our name for this race since APBA Nostalgia Endurance will be tested for the first time in the Northwest. Gone will be the short 3/4 mile course and added will be the GPS 80 mph speed limit just like down South. However, some of the boats listed above may choose to run SS or PS if they chose.
    A few more may show if all the new teams get their act together in time. This is our first race and all flats are welcome to SHOW or try the new class. Also, NO pop ups allowed and parking is free this year and we all need proof of recent physicals and helmet restraints.
    And yes, I will be racing against the Other girl.!

CircleJerk
    OregonH2O will be there with his new-old hydro and Grichar engine. Hey I just read a news clipping from 1974 and 'Gritch' won SS here in Spokane at the ripe old age of 37! Did he tell the truth?
    Former Don Whatmores 'E Motion' Marlin is looking good with all the repolishing the Webers are doing and the SBC is resting between engine rails. I hope my call to Mr Al Lapoint gets results and he brings his little Javelin. It's been what 30 years since these two swapped gel coat? Did Al ever win a heat?
    Engine builder Howard Green plans on returning with his 500 incher Sanger circle runner. The last he ran was the 80s with a boss 429 Ford.
    Methanol has been allowed this year so we may see Mr. Jacksooon appear with his 450 inch HEMI shoe horned into a 75 long deck b-boat. That will be a trip!
    Then there are rumors what may shake out from the Seattle area...

FlatRat
    Sounds like it's going to be a good one.Hey SS396,Ya takin the Sanger?

sanger ss396
    sorry i cannot go to tastin i have to work. but i will be at banks lake race. which is next to grand coulee wa.