Thread: Lake Lice, Wake Weasels, Skiff Scum, etc...

Doctor Feniks
    okay..before i get lampooned here let me just preface this by saying that they are for my family to use....although i'll probably use them too at some point.
    that being said....anyone know of anybody in or near Havasu that is selling some Seadoos? my parents just bought a house in Havi and are looking to add a few Seadoos to compliment the boat. new or used (good condition of course) would be fine. preferrably a pair with a trailer. let me know or hit me up on my email.
    feniks05@hotmail.com

HocusPocus
    i picked my '06 GTX up at Walts in Havi last year, they didn't hit me up for the freight and set up fees, every place in Cali i called wouldn't even negotiate that part. if your looking for used there are loads of them in the traders right now also.

Water Romper
    [QUOTE=Doctor Feniks;2562925]okay..before i get lampooned here let me just preface this by saying that they are for my family to use....although i'll probably use them too at some point.
    I bet most peeps on the boards would agree that a Seadoo/Waverunner etc is a kick in the ass, the complaint is “HOW” the “ski” is driven, Treat your pending new toy like a boat and enjoy…
    Re: Skis for sale, look in the green sheet /Penny Saver and you can find them all day long for a decent price but remember…Buyer Beware!

1978 Rogers
    They for for adults, keep the kids off them. I lost track how many times some you kid has cut me off on the lakes up here becuse the don't PHUCKING LOOK. It says a lot about the parents who turn them loose also.

Dave C
    its not the seadoos fault it has a loose nut behind the wheel.....

riverracerx
    its not the seadoos fault it has a loose nut behind the wheel.....
    Agreed. I have been riding since 1980 and raced for 8 years. But there are plenty of bad apples out there.
    I know Havasu has a PWC club as well, so there should be alot of good people to ride with there.
    I was actually thinking about getting the new Kawi 250x. :idea:

Jetdriver
    Feniks check your messages!