Thread: Here's a good deal for you Hydro Guys

BigBoyToys
    Check this out...looks like a great deal. Capsuled Dimarco Hydro with new Injected BBC....$6500.00!!!!
    http://www.boatingjunk.com/vc/99337/Drag_boat.html

Cole Sanger
    I think I read that the capsule isn't certified on that. Just something to think about. I think it is posted on dragboats.com.

GofastRacer
    That's a hell of a deal if it was put together right!.. eek!

BigBoyToys
    Cole Sanger:
    I think I read that the capsule isn't certified on that. Just something to think about. I think it is posted on dragboats.com. Pull the capsule out and you still have a great deal. Sell the capsule to get some of your $$ back and you have a better deal

Sangster
    $6500.00 wouldn't build much of a motor..I'd be very leary of this one....

GofastRacer
    It does sound too good to be true!..

BigBoyToys
    I'm working on a different deal right now anyways wink idea Besides, NC is too far for me to go to get a boat.

Sho Nuff
    BigBoyToys:
    I'm working on a different deal right now anyways wink idea Besides, NC is too far for me to go to get a boat. I have been reading these forums for a long time and never bothered to post. It isure looks like you have lots of deals that you are working on but never seem to finsh.

BigBoyToys
    Sho Nuff:
    BigBoyToys:
    I'm working on a different deal right now anyways wink idea Besides, NC is too far for me to go to get a boat. I have been reading these forums for a long time and never bothered to post. It isure looks like you have lots of deals that you are working on but never seem to finsh. Quite the contrary, I FINSH my stuff ALL of the time I buy things that are good deals and resell them at a profit after putting in a little elbow grease. I usually "buy" boats for parts that I need, and sell what I don't need. Besides, what boat is EVER "finished"?

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Sho Nuff:
    BigBoyToys:
    I'm working on a different deal right now anyways wink idea Besides, NC is too far for me to go to get a boat. I have been reading these forums for a long time and never bothered to post. It isure looks like you have lots of deals that you are working on but never seem to finsh. Quite the contrary, I FINSH my stuff ALL of the time I buy things that are good deals and resell them at a profit after putting in a little elbow grease. I usually "buy" boats for parts that I need, and sell what I don't need. Besides, what boat is EVER "finished"? eek! eek!