Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suns tonight....

DILLIGAF
    Doing a great job. I have a feeling SA is going to make at least one more run at em and possibly two. Can they hang on short handed and all?

Rod-64
    4 points.
    Hope I didn't bunk work for nothing!

DILLIGAF
    tHAT 2ND RUN TO END THE GAME BY sa DID THE sUNS IN. Shame it had to be played without Amare and Diaw but that is the way it goes.

acatitude
    to bad such a bullshit rule.... fockin horry did that intentionally. poor fockin sport. he should be suspended rest of playoffs.
    that rule needs to me modified a little. should include the no harm no foul clause...... damn basketball is an emotional game and its a natural reaction to jump up when yur star gets belted like that, but they didnt get involved in anything, so no harm no foul . should just suspend the person who took the really cheap shot.. sa is really beatin up nash...should real interesting if its the spurs and the jazz 2 dirtty teams

dmontzsta
    to bad such a bullshit rule.... fockin horry did that intentionally. poor fockin sport. he should be suspended rest of playoffs.
    that rule needs to me modified a little. should include the no harm no foul clause...... damn basketball is an emotional game and its a natural reaction to jump up when yur star gets belted like that, but they didnt get involved in anything, so no harm no foul . should just suspend the person who took the really cheap shot.. sa is really beatin up nash...should real interesting if its the spurs and the jazz 2 dirtty teams
    So when Raja Bell dropped Kobe and only got one game, that was ok? IMO that was way worse than Horry's foul for two games. Raja flat out clothlined Kobe ON PURPOSE and he admitted it.
    You said it best though, Basketball is emotions. Nobody wants to play dirty, but sometimes things happen so fast and you regret them the moment they happen, pure emotions.

RCB19
    I love watching that clip of Kobe getting floored.

Chico&Zeus
    I love watching that clip of Kobe getting floored.
    Just for you....see siggy!

Wild Horses
    Look a little closer to home for your dirty team. What was the shit the Warriors were pulling?

Wild Horses
    The Warriors are not so much a dirty team as they were an exhausted, frustrated team by the end of that series. Their frenetic style of play simply couldn't hold up playing a 6-7 man rotation. The Spurs are a dirty team.
    I know they called Stockton and Malone dirty players, but I haven't really seen that out of this team. Hard play but not dirty!

Wild Horses
    Are we talking about the Spurs or the Jazz? The current Jazz players don't have a single player with a mean streak. That's why they'll never win a championship. You need a dirty player or two on your team. The Spurs just happen to have three or four, excluding Mr. Horry who is one of the most well liked players in the NBA.
    I was talking about the Jazz, they were grouped with the Spurs by blowncarrera.
    I am happy to just be able to still see my team playing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast